Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just cant fucking believe this shit is actually my life

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I just cant believe this fucking nightmare is my life while people are dating fucking im stuck in this hell suffering everyday

I really do hate myself. Getting lifemogged by so many others is brutal af.

Same, I wanna die.

I love myself and I'm entitled to a young virgin girl with a nice personality begging me to marry her and be together with her till death.

I love myself and I'm entitled to a young virgin girl with a nice personality begging me to marry her and be together with her till death.
I saw ur song about looks matter, nice man.

Who cares anymore about the outcome.

Subhuman Orangutan

Absolutely. I stopped caring. So what that I will never have kids or contribute to society? Not my fucking problem lol.

I logged out of society a long time ago lol. Now I'm just a ghost, literally a non-entity.

It really is such a shame.

I don't really care if shes a virgin (as long as she hasn't fucked like 100 guys) but the good personality part just doesn't exist...
EVERYTHING in the fucking relationship is just about her. I have to make her happy and nobody fucking cares if im happy. Nobody.
If i just ask her to cuddle me once or something when shes not 100% in the mood for it then i basically raped her and i deserve to rot in jail. The absolute state of twitter and social media. I have to be the absolute perfect boyfriend, if she ever feels bad in any way then i have to be there for her but if im depressed and i want to just hug her then its literally rape if she doesn't fully agree to getting.... hugged.
And the best thing is that if after all of that she just breaks up for me, for literally no reason or because she just found a better chad then i obviously have to support her dumping me because the reason she cheated is my fault anyway because im not a good lover of course.
99% of womens personality written in 7 sentences. Where is the fucking 1% of women that actually care about you being happy? I don't fucking know. Maybe in some place in the world where internet and social media doesn't exist. Normies talk so fucking much about "you need a good personality" but women with good personalitys dont fucking exist. They only care about themselves and get no happiness from making anyone but themself happy. I have never met a single women who ever cared just one bit about me being constantly depressed. Other than shitting on me even more because of it. But everyone fucking cares if a women is depressed. CLOWN WORLD.
If women actually had good personalitys incels WOULDN'T EXIST.

Can relate, my life is a good comedy, it would be very funny if I was just watching it, not living it.

I just cant believe this fucking nightmare is my life while people are dating fucking im stuck in this hell suffering everyday
i feel you brocel. sometimes it kinda hits in how sad our lives are and it's brutal as fuck.