Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just checked out one of my old """friends""" Instagram account

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
A few years ago I made an Instagram fake profile to check out some people.
It made me very envious, that's why I stopped doing it until a few minutes ago.

I went to school with this guy and we often discussed our problems in terms of relationships. But that's more or less all.
Today, I'd rate him as a fat normie with very good height (6'4"). Due to his rich parents, he is also a richfag (@gymletethnicel thoughts?) with very expensive clothes, an own car, ... even though he never worked a single day in his life. He studies what he wants and doesn't have to care about money at all.

Back then he always had a lot of friends (even female friends), but he was the only guy I could somehow relate to, simply because he was also a virgin.
But it was only a matter of time until he loses his virginity and gets into a relationship.
And it happened.
I was completely devastated after he told me that. In one way I felt happy for him, because no one should go through a lonely and desperate incel life.
But I was envious as fuck and he slowly became very narcissistic.

All contact and discussions were always started from my side. He never texted me first and at one point I just stopped doing it.
Guess what? Until this day I have not received a single message from him. He doesn't care about me, no one cares about me.

Today I just checked his Instagram account (I typed his full name into the search bar and found him jfl).
It was pure SuicideFuel, it seems like he is successful with women and he brutally shows of his wealth (his parents wealth*).

Life is a fucking joke. He has everything I've ever wanted.
Good genes, rich parents, a bright career future (cuz he doesn't have to worry about money when studying), friends and relationships with women.
But he doesn't have all this stuff because he worked hard for it, no, he just had luck when he was born.

Fuck this shit.

Any lonely man that you coped with throws you to the gutter as soon as they start getting attention from females.

Any lonely man that you coped with throws you to the gutter as soon as they start getting attention from females.
This. True friendship doesn't exist unless both parties are on equal footing. A Sub6 can never completely relate to a Sub4

>6'4
>rich
>white
yeah that guy is a volcel redflag.

You silly inkels, don't you know that all men were created equal?

Don't envy other people, just be yourself and you'll find someone.

Just be yourself

Non incels will never ever understand incels. Having rich parents is the biggest advantage in life.