Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just crushed a single moms ego on tinder

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Stupid foid wouldn’t have given me the time of day when she was 18 and probably still wouldn’t, fuck her

Attachments

• 9635D570-7191-476B-BD51-998281842FBB.jpeg
    9635D570-7191-476B-BD51-998281842FBB.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 242
Make her suffer more OP

Make her suffer more OP
I unmatched her. Nothing drives a foid crazier than cutting her off while she’s emotionally invested in the conversation

I unmatched her. Nothing drives a foid crazier than cutting her off while she’s emotionally invested in the conversation
great work. now take it to the next level and stand her up

Keep up the good work!

We're proud of you...

she still replied back because you're a chad. women would ignore me at the first text

assuming they give me the number in the first place

great work. now take it to the next level and stand her up
I find that a lot of foids are requiring some sort of verification before taking it to another level. That’s why I just want to crush their egos as fast as possible and be done with it. Already had several foids call me out for Chadfishing when I tried to get cute

Stupid foid wouldn’t have given me the time of day when she was 18 and probably still wouldn’t, fuck her

You're a legend bro. Keep playing mind games with these bitches.

I find that a lot of foids are requiring some sort of verification before taking it to another level. That’s why I just want to crush their egos as fast as possible and be done with it. Already had several foids call me out for Chadfishing when I tried to get cute
I know. I stopped chadfishing. I now larp as a lesbian milf on tinder and stand up other lesbians - it is easier and requires no verificaiton. if they ask for snapchat, say u don't have it. if they ask for a number, say u give it after the first date if u hit it off. as u have kids and don't want random conversations popping up on ya phone.

Nice job. Next time, do it more insulting way.

I know. I stopped chadfishing. I now larp as a lesbian milf on tinder and stand up other lesbians - it is easier and requires no verificaiton. if they ask for snapchat, say u don't have it. if they ask for a number, say u give it after the first date if u hit it off. as u have kids and don't want random conversations popping up on ya phone.
... Why lesbians?

... Why lesbians?
I use a lesbian woman to lure other bitches in so I can stand them up. THe main people who I match with are lesbians and polyamorous whores looking for a unicorn. I don't discriminate between sexual orientation, I treat all sluts the same - like the whores they are\

put it this way:
easier to get nudes from bitches thinking they're sending them to another lesbian
bitches are suspicious that chad is fake on tinder, but they're not suspicious of other foids
lesbian bitches should be straight and sucking my dick. they're degenerate so i hate them

Last edited:
Holy shit that's based af OP. But how did u get a match??

because she has a history of miscegenation, and a daughter that is the product of it
Most men know that once a white foid has tasted the BBC, she is spoiled goods, and to be avoided like the plague.
This one foid I matched with is in her early 20s with two half hispanic children. Now she’s ready to “settle down” lmao. Gonna crush her ego next

Attachments

• 850178A5-2E18-403B-B381-1A4A8D3C1D99.jpeg
    850178A5-2E18-403B-B381-1A4A8D3C1D99.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 94
I use a lesbian woman to lure other bitches in so I can stand them up. THe main people who I match with are lesbians and polyamorous whores looking for a unicorn. I don't discriminate between sexual orientation, I treat all sluts the same - like the whores they are\

put it this way:
easier to get nudes from bitches thinking they're sending them to another lesbian
bitches are suspicious that chad is fake on tinder, but they're not suspicious of other foids
lesbian bitches should be straight and sucking my dick. they're degenerate so i hate them
High IQ.

how tf did you get a match and have them respond to you... CHAD

Absolutely, unequivocally based.

This one foid I matched with is in her early 20s with two half hispanic children. Now she’s ready to “settle down” lmao. Gonna crush her ego next
Start with the sausage fingers.