Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just declined a wageslave delivery job offer. Right or wrong? Please give ur input

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
So im sending my resume to all kinds of employers nowadays because im in need of a job. I have a good degree but me being ethnic automatically excludes me from many careermaxx jobs in my field.

This morning i got a call from a mail courier company where my job would have been delivering mail and small packages on a scooter all throughout the city.

I dont know why, but I told her immediately I had a better job offer elsewhere so I declined. She sounded pissed off because I literally applied yesterday. I do have several better job applications running so I wasnt totally lying.

Im thinking now maybe I should have taken this minimumwage job...it did give certain freedoms...but I would have to go daily on a cranky ass scooter through town delivering packages.

Did I do the right thing? Or should I have taken the job and accepted my fate as low wagecuck delivery boy? I still have little bit money so I can afford a month or so living off it.

Please give your honest opinion.

Do you have a degree?

Do you have a degree?
Yeh uni...but my working experience is subpar..mostly administrative and im a bit older now so getting careermaxx job is almost impossible. But i could always get wagecuck administrative if i keep trying for better pay than delivery boi.

You should accept in 1 month u would get a check and buy what u need
Also u could still search for another job while still working at the scooter.

Just lol at being a delivery boy with a degree.

Why did u apply there if u were gonna deny it is the question

I probably would've done the same, because truth is I don't want to be a wagecuck for the rest of my life. But I know I can't live like a neet forever(boy I wish I could though) Although if I were living on my own without any assistance whatsoever I might've taken the job. I'll say this though, maybe it was for the better you declined, because if the woman you spoke to sounded pissed that you declined a job offer, then perhaps it was a good thing, because if she's going to be pissed over something as frivilous as a rejection from a potential employee then there's no telling how she would've treated you if you chose to work the job and mess up on small things.

Just my opinion though. Honestly I wished none of us have to work to live. Sigh.

just lol if you were born past 1985
Yeh uni...but my working experience is subpar..mostly administrative and im a bit older now so getting careermaxx job is almost impossible. But i could always get wagecuck administrative if i keep trying for better pay than delivery boi.
damn, take the delivery boy job and search for a better one more suited to you in the mean time
Job search is torture ngl but hard times always come

just lol if you were born past 1985

damn, take the delivery boy job and search for a better one more suited to you in the mean time
Why u quote me

At least u can uninstallmaxxx and pick up foids on ur route :bluepill::incel:

I have worked as a food delivery boy in the past, you did the right thing.
No idea where you live, but riding a scooter all year (rain, snow) for minimum wage is slavery tbqh.
You're better off taking a comfy job that will not worsen your health.

Why did u apply there if u were gonna deny it is the question
I got rejected again at another good career job and in a haze and desperation just send my resume to all kinds of employers nearby tbh :feelscry:
I'll say this though, maybe it was for the better you declined, because if the woman you spoke to sounded pissed that you declined a job offer, then perhaps it was a good thing, because if she's going to be pissed over something as frivilous as a rejection from a potential employee then there's no telling how she would've treated you if you chose to work the job and mess up on small things.
Yeah very good point..they wud have treated me like shit anyway probably. :cryfeels:

What was the salary? Here in UK Royal Mailcels get good af salary and job seems easy af but if I was you I would decline too because scooters are gay

I got rejected again at another good career job and in a haze and desperation just send my resume to all kinds of employers nearby tbh :feelscry:

Yeah very good point..they wud have treated me like shit anyway probably. :cryfeels:
U should have gotten it then if u only got 1 month of money left. Wtf. What will u do if it runs out

You have a college degree and they offered you a delivery drone job?

Look at my avi for my reaction

Thanks bruh yeah its hell tbh.
You have a college degree and they offered you a delivery drone job?

Look at my avi for my reaction
No i applied out of desperation after i got rejected earlier this week at another careermaxx job :feelsbadman:

U should have gotten it then if u only got 1 month of money left. Wtf. What will u do if it runs out
I have some other better job applications running...i dont know man life is fucked up everything is fucked up.

Thanks bruh yeah its hell tbh.

No i applied out of desperation after i got rejected earlier this week at another careermaxx job :feelsbadman:

Let me get this straight:
a) you have a college degree
b) you applied for a delivery drone job
c) you rejected their offer

Why apply in the first place?

What was the salary? Here in UK Royal Mailcels get good af salary and job seems easy af but if I was you I would decline too because scooters are gay
tbh this ran immediately through my mind when she offered me

It would have been minimumwage job...about 1300 1400 euro per mobth for fulltime.
Let me get this straight:
a) you have a college degree
b) you applied for a delivery drone job
c) you rejected their offer

Why apply in the first place?
@Total Imbecile

tbh this ran immediately through my mind when she offered me

It would have been minimumwage job...about 1300 1400 euro per mobth for fulltime.

@Total Imbecile

So its like swiping right on every girl and filtering them afterwards JFL

you have a degree and dont have experience?????????

where are you from??? im my country you are requiered to do 480 of free working hours to get a degree, that way you get the experience, jfl

its over

What kind of industry are you looking to get into? STEM, business, banking?

Did I do the right thing? Or should I have taken the job and accepted my fate as low wagecuck delivery boy? I still have little bit money so I can afford a month or so living off it.

Cute. But no, if the salary was really the minimum and this job is indeed physical demanding, your choice is correct here. Also, you do have other options for an higher job, that perhaps will require your competence. I have also applied myself to a dilvery company (DHL). Since DHL is somewhat more decent than other companies, I will earn much more than the minimum salary + holiday allowance + Chrismas allowance + surchages. It is quite nice. I only have to hand off that job application form, which I got two days ago. Then it will move on and perhaps I can start on February the first.

What kind of industry are you looking to get into? STEM, business, banking?
Anything law related.

I have good experience in paralegal and adminstrative functions but the top legal jobs have always been out of my reach for various reasons :feelsbadman:

Cute. But no, if the salary was really the minimum and this job is indeed physical demanding, your choice is correct here. Also, you do have other options for an higher job, that perhaps will require your competence. I have also applied myself to a dilvery company (DHL). Since DHL is somewhat more decent than other companies, I will earn much more than the minimum salary + holiday allowance + Chrismas allowance + surchages. It is quite nice. I only have to hand off that job application form, which I got two days ago. Then it will move on and perhaps I can start on February the first.
Good luck man. I dont even worry about the job tbh..more about my working environment.

I used to have a great job with lease car and nice salary...but being ethnic incel the foids in the office were set on a mission to bully me out of there and they succeeded with constant microaggressions daily. :feelsbadman:

i still cry when i think i left that job without willing to put up a fight. :cryfeels:

Anything law related.

I have good experience in paralegal and adminstrative functions but the top legal jobs have always been out of my reach for various reasons :feelsbadman:

Fuck I feel you, Im also trying to get a good job in STEM and while I can get drone coding jobs anything thats not coding or drone hands on work seems to be out of my reach (and gets taken by curries) :feelsbadman:

Fuck I feel you, Im also trying to get a good job in STEM and while I can get drone coding jobs anything thats not coding or drone hands on work seems to be out of my reach (and gets taken by curries) :feelsbadman:
Wot is ur ethnicity bruh?

Wot is ur ethnicity bruh?

caucasian but not WASP

Curries just hire each other, theyve become like the jews, monopolizing top tier jobs hoping that theyll get them gfs

Fuck that. Death before dishonor tbh

Last edited:
caucasian but not WASP

Curries just hire each other, theyve become like the jews, monopolizing top tier jobs hoping that theyll get them gfs
Damn in USA? I wish it was like that here...but then again im not in Stem so it wouldnt have mattered for me
When I receive a declination, I willgo ER on them afterwards.

You should have bullied back.

The females were typical white trash, am I right?
Yes Single moms between age 25-35 all day teeheeing about hot guys they seen on tv and irl.

When i said something in general they label me as creepy or weird or they talk over me. I tried accepting it for over 3 years but couldnt put up with it anymore...knowing it would lead me to the situation im in now.

Such is life for incel :cryfeels:

Damn in USA? I wish it was like that here...but then again im not in Stem so it wouldnt have mattered for me

Non stem jobs in the US are dominated by good looking WASP Chads, there is only one correct answer to "where do you see yourself in 5 years" and thats to be a good looking wasp and smile to show off your broad palate and snow white teeth

Good luck getting any non drone jobs in business, law or finance as a sub8 guy in america, all the top jobs where you make "deals" whatever the fuck that means lmao require you to be tall and model tier so you can exploit the halo effect

Non stem jobs in the US are dominated by good looking WASP Chads, there is only one correct answer to "where do you see yourself in 5 years" and thats to be a good looking wasp and smile to show off your broad palate and snow white teeth

Good luck getting any non drone jobs in business, law or finance as a sub8 guy in america, all the top jobs where you make "deals" whatever the fuck that means lmao require you to be tall and model tier so you can exploit the halo effect
Yeah same situation here tbh. After graduating i was still bluepilled af and have no knowledge of professional office politics.

I got trial at big law firm. All the lawyers were older white men, white chads or goodlooking young white foids. Nobody wanted me there not even support staff awknowledge my existince.

I still cringe and get upset think back of that period i was there and how out of place i felt. It was already over back then for me :feelscry:

Yeah same situation here tbh. After graduating i was still bluepilled af and have no knowledge of professional office politics.

I got trial at big law firm. All the lawyers were older white men, white chads or goodlooking young white foids. Nobody wanted me there not even support staff awknowledge my existince.

I still cringe and get upset think back of that period i was there and how out of place i felt. It was already over back then for me :feelscry:

What rae are you tbh? As a non white wanting to do law your only hope is to become a public defender and cut 15 minute over skype plea deals for latino gangsters, ghetto blacks and trailer trash whites

What rae are you tbh? As a non white wanting to do law your only hope is to become a public defender and cut 15 minute over skype plea deals for latino gangsters, ghetto blacks and trailer trash whites
Surinamecel mixrace curry indo little bit arab basically all lowest ethnicies mix in one. Over before it began. :feelsrope:

Yeah i realise later my only chance would have been if i specialize in criminal law. But i chose company labor law and destroy what little chance i have from the beginning :cryfeels:
No it doesn't
:bluepill:

Yes Single moms between age 25-35 all day teeheeing about hot guys they seen on tv and irl.

Typical.

I thought about it once again. Perhaps you should have accepted the job. Instead of using the scooter you can lift it overhead while doing your distribution to show off your strength and get stronger by it. And then if you want to quite this job on the last day, just go to your old workplace and toss the scooter right into the group of females, who used to tease you.

Last edited:
Typical.

I thought about it once again. Perhaps you should have accepted the job. Instead of using the scooter you can lift it overhead while doing your distribution to show off you strength and get stronger by it. And then if you want to quite this job on the last day, just go to your old workplace and toss the scooter right into the group of females, who used to tease you.
Tesla iq tbh ngl

Being ethnic sucks if u want to career max. Especially if u have a name which screams ETHNIC

Being ethnic sucks if u want to career max. Especially if u have a name which screams ETHNIC
Tbh.

There are multiple occurences which reach dutch media of educated ethnics here who applied with both their own name and a typical dutch name...identical resume and coverletter.

The dutch name almost always got invited, while using the ethnic name they were always declined. :feelshaha:Over before it began.

Don't work.
Just live off of others. They deserve that for rejecting you

Don't work.
Just live off of others. They deserve that for rejecting you
I thought it tbh...just neet my life away. But for various reasons i just cant do that yet. If i decide to it i think im maybe better off roping because my mental health will become totally fucked up.

I thought it tbh...just neet my life away. But for various reasons i just cant do that yet. If i decide to it i think im maybe better off roping because my mental health will become totally fucked up.
They will use your organs to a sick chad who needs a new heart/kidney.
Before roping, make sure your body cannot be used to benefit chads

you have a degree and dont have experience?????????

where are you from??? im my country you are requiered to do 480 of free working hours to get a degree, that way you get the experience, jfl

its over
What kind of jew system is this where you work for free?