Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just developed another autistic habit for fuck sake cunt

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I normally would brush my teeth twice a day, morning and night.

But for the last few weeks I started brushing my teeth after every meal, and now I cannot stand the sensation of not having my teeth brushed, I tried to not brush my teeth after lunch today, and I couldn't help but hate the feeling in my mouth of not having my teeth brushed.

This is why changing things as an autist is so dangerous, now I developed this new neurotic behavior of having to have my mouth have that "freshly brushed" feeling 24/7.

I recently started to brush my teeth, with my right hand instead of my left hand. Just because i was bored.

my teeth feel weird after drinking certain beverages and i have to brush my teeth because the feeling drives me crazy

Is it possible to develop another new habit to replace this habit?

Do u floss? I started flossing n found so much crap in between teeth.

I haven't brushed my teeth in months yet they're not rotten, i avoid sugar like the plague though just enough to keep me alive.
I do wash my mouth out here and there. Faggots won't catch me spending money on their filthy products.....
When i brush it is with baking soda and coconut oil, rarely.

So you brush your teeth three times times a day? Sounds pretty normal tbh.

My mouth washing ritual takes at least 30 minutes every day. I first brush then I thoroughly floss for at least 5 minutes, I then clean my tonsils with a water pick, clean my tongue, gums and roof of mouth . After all this I brush again and use mouthwash.
I only do all this before bed. In the morning I just brush my teeth and clean my tongue.

I struggled to get me to brush my teeth once a day.

Good you brush teeths

I used to do that

I haven’t brushed my teeth for 10 years yet they are in good shape. Only reason why I need to get them fixed is because they are not aligned with each other so it’s genetic not hygiene thing. My diet is also shit.
At this point I’m convinced brushing your teeth only damages them, just like wearing glasses makes your eyesight worse.

showering and brushing teeth requires a lot of willpower.