Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just don't know what to do

N

No one

Greycel
I am 24 years old which may not be much but it gets worse every year as almost everyone around me is in a relationship. My every attempt ended up with a failure. About one year and half ago, I met one girl I have fallen in love with but she doesn't share my love. She was the girl that talked to me and I have probably created a bond to her but it has been three months since she started to ignore me. I just give up.

The most funny part is that people around me call me 9/10 etc. They say I do look handsome, I am intelligent and a nice guy (which is not good as you all know) and stuff like that. Almost no one believes me that I have never even kissed a girl, held her hand...

I used to not care when I was at the secondary school but now at University I hate every day of my life. My roommate keeps telling me that it is because I don't have any experience with girls – when do you get that experience when they don't even want to spend time with you? He's had a relationship for years, he can't understand me. 

The worst part is my family. I lived with my grandparents because my parents didn't want me, when they divorced.  My grandparents are getting old, they say they want to see my bride before they die and stuff like that... What am I supposed to tell them? I owe them so much, yet I am one big failure... I just wish I had not been born. 

Sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language

Seems like your friends are just saying that shit not to hurt your feelings, make no mistake being a virgin at 24 is not normal, hell im nearly 22 and thats not normal. I wish i had some words of comfort for you, but being an incel is a cold and lonely path. Most incels who escape is just through pure luck.

No one said:
I am 24 years old which may not be much but it gets worse every year as almost everyone around me is in a relationship. My every attempt ended up with a failure. About one year and half ago, I met one girl I have fallen in love with but she doesn't share my love. She was the girl that talked to me and I have probably created a bond to her but it has been three months since she started to ignore me. I just give up.

The most funny part is that people around me call me 9/10 etc. They say I do look handsome, I am intelligent and a nice guy (which is not good as you all know) and stuff like that. Almost no one believes me that I have never even kissed a girl, held her hand...

I used to not care when I was at the secondary school but now at University I hate every day of my life. My roommate keeps telling me that it is because I don't have any experience with girls – when do you get that experience when they don't even want to spend time with you? He's had a relationship for years, he can't understand me. 

The worst part is my family. I lived with my grandparents because my parents didn't want me, when they divorced.  My grandparents are getting old, they say they want to see my bride before they die and stuff like that... What am I supposed to tell them? I owe them so much, yet I am one big failure... I just wish I had not been born. 

Sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language

If you want a honest and constructive opinion about your looks, send me a pm with a pic of your face. Sadly looks is the biggest factor in getting a gf by far, so improving that could increase your chances.

Wait for revolutionary sex bots

swissincel said:
If you want a honest and constructive opinion about your looks, send me a pm with a pic of your face. Sadly looks is the biggest factor in getting a gf by far, so improving that could increase your chances.

I have no idea why but I am not allowed to send you a pm...

No one said:
I have no idea why but I am not allowed to send you a pm...

Probably because your account is too new/post count too low
Ill pm u a mail

Just post it here you faggot. You could become a legend