Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just don't understand how people are okay with wageslaving

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Work hate thread number 50425
I mean, I know that people do it because they have no other choice (even though people say "it's your choice whether you want to work" lmao what a joke, the alternative is freezing/starving to death on the street). But I will never understand people who can wake up and just feel neutral/indifferent to the fact that they have to go to work.

It's like...beyond comprehension for me. For any permaNEET reading this, if you want an idea of what it's like - set an 8 hour countdown on your phone, then put it away and forget about it. When the time is up, think about what you did in those 8 hours, think about how much time has passed, remember where you were when you set the timer, etc, and now be mindful of the fact that if you were a wageslave you'd have spent every single minute of that time working. Of course this doesn't even cover the time you'd spend commuting both to and from work, the overtime you'd either be coerced into doing or forced into doing through necessity, the fucking DAILY 10ish minutes people spend hanging around "finishing off" because they don't want to be seen being the first person to leave, and all the other things you'd have to do in the week besides enjoying your free time (gymcelling, making food, running any errands you can't do in the week because you're stuck in an office wanting to die).

It really is modern day slavery. My "memories" of being 18, the age which is supposed to be the time of your life, are literally all just of me sitting in an office, SUFFERING. The same is true for 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, my supposed "prime" spent making some millionaire even richer. And cucks will defend this because they think he worked hard for it :feelsclown:

It really is modern day slavery.
And what about the even longer work hours in the past when the work day was 12 hours and work week was 6 days? There was no time in history when the average person had to work less.

be mindful of the fact that if you were a wageslave you'd have spent every single minute of that time working. Of course this doesn't even cover the time you'd spend commuting both to and from work
also the time and preparation taken to get ready for work. it's all cucked, I wouldn't mind working around a house/land I own. But working to make a boss / corporation more money is a suifuel life.

And what about the even longer work hours in the past when the work day was 12 hours and work week was 6 days? There was no time in history when the average person had to work less.
You guys work 8 hours/day? :feelsseriously:

I thought my 10 hour shift was the norm :feelsUnreal:

Every day I'd rather get hit by a car than go to work. I've got just a few months left of freedom and then I'll have to work for $300 a month full-time. I honestly hope I go to sleep and never wake up before that time comes.

And there's no way out. How are people ok with this for years and years? I understand having to put up with it for like a few years max, but there's just no way out, it's 40+ years of slavery till you're all used up and old and unhealthy. I guess they all have this dumb idea in their heads when they're young that they're going to make it and be rich as well, and by the time they wise up and see reality, they're too old or they have kids and shit and they can't do anything about it.

I guess they all have this dumb idea in their heads when they're young that they're going to make it and be rich as well, and by the time they wise up and see reality, they're too old or they have kids and shit and they can't do anything about it.
High IQ observation

It's like...beyond comprehension for me. For any permaNEET reading this, if you want an idea of what it's like - set an 8 hour countdown on your phone, then put it away and forget about it. When the time is up, think about what you did in those 8 hours, think about how much time has passed, remember where you were when you set the timer, etc, and now be mindful of the fact that if you were a wageslave you'd have spent every single minute of that time working. Of course this doesn't even cover the time you'd spend commuting both to and from work, the overtime you'd either be coerced into doing or forced into doing through necessity, the fucking DAILY 10ish minutes people spend hanging around "finishing off" because they don't want to be seen being the first person to leave, and all the other things you'd have to do in the week besides enjoying your free time (gymcelling, making food, running any errands you can't do in the week because you're stuck in an office wanting to die).
BRUTAL.

This sums it up perfectly for NEETmaxxers tbh and I recommend you do this timer experiment to find out what it's like.

Also add to it an EXTREMELY entitled culture among bosses who will complain about you being 2 minutes late like it's some disaster, and actually do so with a straight face because they think it's reasonable. :feelshaha:

Work hate thread number 50425
I mean, I know that people do it because they have no other choice (even though people say "it's your choice whether you want to work" lmao what a joke, the alternative is freezing/starving to death on the street). But I will never understand people who can wake up and just feel neutral/indifferent to the fact that they have to go to work.

It really is modern day slavery. My "memories" of being 18, the age which is supposed to be the time of your life, are literally all just of me sitting in an office, SUFFERING. The same is true for 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, my supposed "prime" spent making some millionaire even richer. And cucks will defend this because they think he worked hard for it :feelsclown:

"Wage Slaving" is essential because without people doing various jobs in our society, nothing ends up getting done and no one progresses.

All of those copes that you enjoy are allowed to you because someone worked.

Just because you're lazy and the idea of contributing something to any cause with your time is so terrible doesn't make it bad, bro.

And it's not Wage slaving because you're being paid to do it

"Wage Slaving" is essential because without people doing various jobs in our society, nothing ends up getting done and no one progresses.

Just because you're lazy and the idea of contributing something to any cause with your time is so terrible doesn't make it bad, bro.

• "Wage Slaving" is essential because without people doing various jobs in our society, nothing ends up getting done and no one progresses: That doesn't mean it's not cucked to do those jobs. Contibuting to society is cucked.
  • All of those copes that you enjoy are allowed to you because someone worked.: That's one of the reasons wageslavers, who are typically betabuxers, are so cucked, their life is garbage but they support other people's better lives (specially Chad's)
  • Just because you're lazy and the idea of contributing something to any cause with your time is so terrible doesn't make it bad, bro.: turbocope
  • And it's not Wage slaving because you're being paid to do it: you get just enough to afford food and a roof but have to keep working unless you wnat to starve

kep copin

That doesn't mean it's not cucked to do those jobs. Contibuting to society is cucked.
Contributing to society isn't cucked, especially under the pretence of making money. Society hasn't been kind to us, but it yield many rewards for those who contribute; resources, copes, foods, etc... You say that contributing to society is cucked online, you have an internet connection, you are using things afforded to you by society. Why don't you just live in the forest or some shit then :feelsseriously:
That's one of the reasons wageslavers, who are typically betabuxers, are so cucked, their life is garbage but they support other people's better lives (specially Chad's)
Just assume other people are leading shit lives because you are theory. It's not only Chad's that benefit, idiot, your looks aren't stopping you from making money [FACT]
turbocope
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
you get just enough to afford food and a roof but have to keep working unless you wnat to starve
How much money you make is dependant on how essential or wanted your job is, you make what you can offer and if you can't offer much then you won't make much. You can make enough money to have a roof over your head, eat good food that you enjoy and live your life wth the best copes you can afford and that's just a matter of having a higher-paying job.

You're just making excuses because you don't want to play the game for what it is, that's what society is; a game. You can play the game well and enjoy yourself infinitely with all the copes you desire or you can completely ignore it and get punished, you can choose.

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

"""contributing"""
I don't want to contribute to the system and get taxed at 50%. But if I try to dodge taxes and get caught I'll get thrown in a cell and get shanked

How much money you make is dependant on how essential or wanted your job is, you make what you can offer and if you can't offer much then you won't make much. You can make enough money to have a roof over your head, eat good food that you enjoy and live your life wth the best copes you can afford and that's just a matter of having a higher-paying job.
Stop with the boomer bootstrap shit. I did engineering at a really good college, picked a good field and I make what essentially comes down to 10 bucks an hour. The economy is beyond garbage, I have less buying power than janitors used to have in the 50s

I feel so stupid for not neetbuxxing now, it's not even worth the effort

It has existed since societies and civilizations have existed. All the hunter gatherer communites and tribes all had their form of "wageslaving" whether it was hunting animals for food, building shelters or making clothing or weapons etc. But in the end, everyone was payed equally, with pussy, food, and warmth. Now it only goes to prettyboys and chads

BRUTAL.

This sums it up perfectly for NEETmaxxers tbh and I recommend you do this timer experiment to find out what it's like.

Also add to it an EXTREMELY entitled culture among bosses who will complain about you being 2 minutes late like it's some disaster, and actually do so with a straight face because they think it's reasonable. :feelshaha:
Yeah JFL. I remember when some manager made some kind of disapproving comment about me being literally less than 5 minutes late once, I was fucking dumbstruck. Like I said in the OP almost everyone in the office stays at least 5 minutes after closing time every fucking day, but of course that time never gets noticed or appreciated. Unpaid overtime gets no thanks whatsoever JFL. So sad.
"""contributing"""
I don't want to contribute to the system and get taxed at 50%. But if I try to dodge taxes and get caught I'll get thrown in a cell and get shanked

Stop with the boomer bootstrap shit. I did engineering at a really good college, picked a good field and I make what essentially comes down to 10 bucks an hour. The economy is beyond garbage, I have less buying power than janitors used to have in the 50s

I seriously hope the guy you're replying to is trolling. Posting literal boomer "hard work bruh" bullshit should be a bannable offence.

Contributing to society isn't cucked, especially under the pretence of making money. Society hasn't been kind to us, but it yield many rewards for those who contribute; resources, copes, foods, etc... You say that contributing to society is cucked online, you have an internet connection, you are using things afforded to you by society. Why don't you just live in the forest or some shit then :feelsseriously:

Contributing to society is cucked because, guess what, Chad needs what society provides. He doesn't need much in order for his life to be awesome, but he needs food, electricity, a roof, a car, medical insurance... So if you're working you're helping Chad have a meaningful life while you only get copes.

It's not even about money at this point, but about what you get in exchange for your work, at the end of the day. A Chad who works at McD gets an awesome life, a stemmaxxed betabux who makes 200k a year gets just copes. Even you said it yourself.

JFL if you think a stemmaxxed incel making good money is successful at life, that's IT tier logic.

Just assume other people are leading shit lives because you are theory. It's not only Chad's that benefit, idiot, your looks aren't stopping you from making money [FACT]
Most men aren't Chad, that's not an assumption, that's basic blackpill science.

My looks aren't stopping me from making money, but, like I said above, it is also about what I can buy with said money. Chad can spend money on a trip with his girlfriend, or a date, or gymmaxxing which will actually pay off since he also has the looks&height... I can spend it on copes and that's it.

Cope, I personally make a lot more than people with actually essential jobs, and I have never actually contributed anything to society. And I can afford copes but I'm saving up for looksmaxxxing instead since that's the only thing that gives me hope, fuck copes tbh.

You're just making excuses because you don't want to play the game for what it is, that's what society is; a game. You can play the game well and enjoy yourself infinitely with all the copes you desire or you can completely ignore it and get punished, you can choose.
no game for your face
Yeah JFL. I remember when some manager made some kind of disapproving comment about me being literally less than 5 minutes late once, I was fucking dumbstruck. Like I said in the OP almost everyone in the office stays at least 5 minutes after closing time every fucking day, but of course that time never gets noticed or appreciated. Unpaid overtime gets no thanks whatsoever JFL. So sad.
erfuel tbh

I seriously hope the guy you're replying to is trolling. Posting literal boomer "hard work bruh" bullshit should be a bannable offence.
The boomer nonsense would be an okay argument if we had the same economy as the boomers did. But when people with some of the best fucking degrees on the market still have to live with their parents how can anyone seriously say this shit :feelsseriously:

I will NEVER be able to afford the life that boomers had. And yet they dare to fucking look down on me. Retired factory workers, baristas and janitors that I know had a way better life than me with their meme jobs and think i must be lazy

I will NEVER be able to afford the life that boomers had. And yet they dare to fucking look down on me. Retired factory workers, baristas and janitors that I know had a way better life than me with their meme jobs and think i must be lazy
I honestly wish I could live in their time, today's world is beyond fucked and it's only going to get worse. Lucky bastards got to live in among the best version of earth

Just the idea of full-time work depresses me. How can you find time to really go to the gym, have fun with mates, travel and have sex (doesn’t apply to inkwells) when you’re trapped in an office working 8 hours a day?

By the time you get back at 5:30, you have to eat, chill and next thing you know it’s time for bed just to go to work again.

What I don’t understand is how most people don’t complain about this...

The boomer nonsense would be an okay argument if we had the same economy as the boomers did. But when people with some of the best fucking degrees on the market still have to live with their parents how can anyone seriously say this shit :feelsseriously:

As someone who doesn't live in the US, from what I saw so far, as long as you don't live in places like NYC
the cost of living is extremely low compared to the rest of the world, despite having very high salaries ($60k per year average)
like you can easily find a huge private home in texas for around ~$200,000 in a very good area with a lot of jobs,
the salaries per hour adjusted to inflation are lower now then in the 70s despite higher productivity,
and there also central banks etc... which actually make the modern economy worse

but still, is it really bad living in the US? from what I saw online Americans just like to create problems and complain a lot, while living in their private huge home,
with their cheap 15 years mortgage on their Macbook and car which they didn't have to pay almost twice as much because of taxes,
from what I got they are kind of out of touch with what the rest of the world has and being gaslighted by the media showing how perfect europe is, meanwhile in reality it isn't

even here in the incel and looksmaxing forums, Americans talk like everyone has a private home with a big basement where they
can install and even afford a decently sized gym, but they don't care about europoors with a flat apartament they bought for 500k+ euros

Last edited:
As someone who doesn't live in the US, from what I saw so far, as long as you don't live in places like NYC
the cost of living is extremely low compared to the rest of the world, despite having very high salaries ($60k per year average)
like you can easily find a huge private home in texas for around ~$200,000 in a very good area with a lot of jobs,
the salaries per hour adjusted to inflation are lower now then in the 70s despite higher productivity,
and there also central banks etc... which actually make the modern economy worse

but still, is it really bad living in the US? from what I saw online Americans just like to create problems and complain a lot, while living in their private huge home,
with their cheap 15 years mortgage on their Macbook and car which they didn't have to pay almost twice as much because of taxes,
from what I got they are kind of out of touch with what the rest of the world has and being gaslighted by the media showing how perfect europe is, meanwhile in reality it isn't

even here in the incel and looksmaxing forums, Americans talk like everyone has a private home with a big basement where they
can install and even afford a decently sized gym, but they don't care about europoors with a flat apartament they bought for 500k+ euros
Every american who doesn't live in NYC or commiefornia has a garage, a basement, a garden or something to install a homegym

I once complained online that gyms were closed and a bunch of fucking americans came and told me to just buy a homegym and install it in a vacant room/in my garage/basement :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

We have to pay half a million for tiny shacks that wouldn't even be worth 100k in the US. And we have to gather that money shitty salaries and 50% tax

The only cons of living in america would be the high crime rates (which aren't that high in white neighborhoods), the expensive healthcare, the fact that you NEED a car and lastly how much more processed and toxic their food is

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Based graycel.

I've posted this before, but it is relevant for this discussion.

Summary of the video, which is a critique of how neoliberalism quantifies everything except emotions:

1. Narrator of the video comes across an old friend of his, who used to work on the shipyards in North England (Newcastle), he is approaching retirement age.

2. This guy is not on the dole (NEETbux)

3. Narrator is surprised by this, as this shipyard worker used to have the boomer attitude of seeing NEETs as social vermin and leeches.

4. Turns out after the shipyards had been closed down, he had worked various other jobs like warehouse workers and grocery store assistant, he found these jobs less physically demanding that working in the shipyards, but far more mentally fatiguing

5. He came from a patriarchal culture where seniority meant everything, now he had to take orders from people straight out of uni with no real life experience, including foods

6. Retarded safety regulations made him feel like a child, for example using plastic knives instead of real box cutter knives.

7. Guy just says, that's it, I can't take it anymore, better to just go on the dole

Every american who doesn't live in NYC or commiefornia has a garage, a basement, a garden or something to install a homegym

I once complained online that gyms were closed and a bunch of fucking americans came and told me to just buy a homegym and install it in a vacant room/in my garage/basement :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

We have to pay half a million for tiny shacks that wouldn't even be worth 100k in the US. And we have to gather that money shitty salaries and 50% tax

The only cons of living in america would be the high crime rates (which aren't that high in white neighborhoods), the expensive healthcare, the fact that you NEED a car and lastly how much more processed and toxic their food is
Oh I thought you are american lol

btw in the US you can easily buy very good food, they have a lot of toxic and shit options, but also very good ones,
Grass feed beef costs like $15 for a kg

tbh americans just live in a totally different world

Last edited:
Oh I thought you are american lol

btw in the US you can easily buy very good food, they have a lot of toxic and shit options, but also very good ones,
Grass feed beef costs like $15 for a kg

tbh americans just live in a totally different world
For almost a decade i've seen americans give advice on grocery budgeting (because of lifting). The prices they listed made me depressed lmao

All of those NEET parasites have the same mentality of an entitled spoiled foid. You don't want to contribute to society? Great, don't live in the city, don't call the cops/firefighters/ambulance when something is wrong. Don't use the streets and other things that were paid from our taxes. Rott in some place in the desert or something.

All of those NEET parasites have the same mentality of an entitled spoiled foid. You don't want to contribute to society? Great, don't live in the city, don't call the cops/firefighters/ambulance when something is wrong. Don't use the streets and other things that were paid from our taxes. Rott in some place in the desert or something.
Lmfao at this fucking cuck. Why the fuck are you here as a 45 year old man? literal fucking boomers on this forum :lul:

Wrong. People worked less during almost all of human history. The peak of working hours was during the industrial revolution which we're still recovering from

There's a lot of "probably" in that article. Also:
Consider a typical working day in the medieval period. It stretched from dawn to dusk (sixteen hours in summer and eight in winter), but, as the Bishop Pilkington has noted, work was intermittent - called to a halt for breakfast, lunch, the customary afternoon nap, and dinner
The source is a bishop who clearly hated peasants and thought they should work 16 hours straight without taking breaks for meals or to rest from presumably hard labor. Not to mention that kids worked the fields those days too.

In the US the average yearly work hours are 1760 which is less than 5 hours a day.

Life was never easier at any point in history. That incidentally is why women don't need men any more.

There's a lot of "probably" in that article. Also:

The source is a bishop who clearly hated peasants and thought they should work 16 hours straight without taking breaks for meals or to rest from presumably hard labor. Not to mention that kids worked the fields those days too.

In the US the average yearly work hours are 1760 which is less than 5 hours a day.

Life was never easier at any point in history. That incidentally is why women don't need men any more.
:feelsseriously: saying life is easy nowadays is extremely bluepilled

:feelsseriously: saying life is easy nowadays is extremely bluepilled

View attachment 398565
Nowadays life is laughably easy compared to the entirety of human history. Boomers in the US had it easier, but that's still relatively recent and doesn't mean life isn't still easy. If life were hard, 80% of this forum would be dead.

"""contributing"""

My cousin did a 5 year engineering program and almosy 6 years later, he's like 80 K in debt and working in a post office. fucking clown world