Brutal I just dropped a fuck ton of blackpills on my mom

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

The Ride Never Ends.
★★★★★
47d 19h 37m
I told that cunt looks matter and personality means jack shit in this world.

That bitch will be sorry for spawning me without giving me the chance to use the character creation screen. Fucking bitch.

Fuck you mom. I hate you for bringing me into this world. Fuck you too Dad you ugly, fat cunt.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
216d 12h 21m

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
13d 12h 58m
How would they have known if they weren't blackpilled? Dumb post.

GrimNemisis

GrimNemisis

Kennedy
-
1d 34m
If looks matter, then do something about it you lazy ass.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-
89d 11h 38m
And how long will it take for IT to ss this

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
20d 13h 3m

But be nice to your parents, especially if you are financially dependent on them. Your family is the last people who will stand with you, everybody else is full of shit.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
224d 10h 16m
Here, take this

GrimNemisis

GrimNemisis

Kennedy
-
1d 34m
View attachment 305920

But be nice to your parents, especially if you are financially dependent on them. Your family is the last people who will stand with you, everybody else is full of shit.
On point, this guy has no respect for people who invested their soul into him.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
82d 20h 24m
It seem you have been contemplating your inceldom a lot lately. Happens to the best of us. Copes break down and laughing it all away doesn't work.

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
78d 8h 29m
I told my mom this, but she insists that it was my negative personality made me look this way or bad karma.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

The Ride Never Ends.
★★★★★
47d 19h 37m
It seem you have been contemplating your inceldom a lot lately. Happens to the best of us. Copes break down and laughing it all away doesn't work.
I have, yes. You’re observant. I’m a wreck at the moment.

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Captain
★★
17d 13h 48m
Don't insult your mom, brother.
You can't bully somebody because they procreated. You would have done the same if given the chance.
At least, your mom procreated with a husband instead of a random dude.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
82d 20h 24m
I have, yes. You’re observant. I’m a wreck at the moment.
Its going to get better, not the inceldom but the feels. You have every right to be aggrieved rn.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
39d 43m
I told that cunt looks matter and personality means jack shit in this world.

That bitch will be sorry for spawning me without giving me the chance to use the character creation screen. Fucking bitch.

Fuck you mom. I hate you for bringing me into this world. Fuck you too Dad you ugly, fat cunt.
What did they say back?

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

The Ride Never Ends.
★★★★★
47d 19h 37m
What did they say back?
She just changed the subject. She knows it’s over deep down.
View attachment 305920

Don't insult your mom, brother.
You can't bully somebody because they procreated. You would have done the same if given the chance.
At least, your mom procreated with a husband instead of a random dude.
My mom brought me up in this miserable world to suffer.

MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
★★★★
24d 1h 5m

well based my friend.

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
85d 7h 59m

Don't do that. You're not supposed to make me laugh. That's not right.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
152d 13h 55m
If looks matter, then do something about it you lazy ass.
just change your bone structure, height, jawline, eye area, dick size & phenotype bro

GrimNemisis

GrimNemisis

Kennedy
-
1d 34m
just change your bone structure, height, jawline, eye area, dick size & phenotype bro

If you dress like shit most of those factors don't matter. If you have foul breath, undone oily hair, stained clothing - not only the women wont approach you but men too.

You're fine if your hight is 172-176 - most men are. Dick size is only relevant to sum, most don't care as long as it's taken slow and lovingly :)

Hammerjacking aint cool bois, you hammerjack concrete - not pussy.

Jawline, eh sure, having a good jawline is cool - but many hide it behind their beard if they are insecure about it.

In a nutshell, focus on the factors you can control - women find it extremely attractive when you work on something and have a goal.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
152d 13h 55m
If you dress like shit most of those factors don't matter. If you have foul breath, undone oily hair, stained clothing - not only the women wont approach you but men too.
obvious troll. MODS BAN THIS:soy:

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Brown, ugly and high functioning autist
★★
17d 15h 58m
GrimNemisis

GrimNemisis

Kennedy
-
1d 34m
obvious troll. MODS BAN THIS:soy:
Look, why are you even here if you don't want to have a discussion. You can ignore what I say sure, go ahead - you realise that people made it out of this community. Or do you just want to be stuck here forever?
somebody ban this bluepilled fuck
Nothing I said is remotely outrageous. The guy threw shit at his parents (who mos likely work their ass's of to provide for him, while he complains).

Last edited:
shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
152d 13h 55m
Look, why are you even here if you don't want to have a discussion. You can ignore what I say sure, go ahead - you realise that people made it out of this community. Or do you just want to be stuck here forever?
you are being a presumptuous ass. bad breath? I literally used to keep a tin of breath mints on me 24/7. undone hair? I keep it short and still shampoo/condition it more than the average male. stained clothing? that is rich, I actually wash my clothes after every use, it would definitely bother my OCD if I didn't.

go ahead. throw another BS strawman at me. the fact is, the reason I am ugly has nothing to do with any character flaws. I am physically fit (BMI 21, very lanky) and there is nothing wrong with my hygiene. it is all genetics

Last edited:
GrimNemisis

GrimNemisis

Kennedy
-
1d 34m
you are being a presumptuous ass. bad breath? I literally used to keep a tin of breath mints on me 24/7. undone hair? I keep it short and still shampoo/condition it more than the average male. stained clothing? that is rich, I actually wash my clothes after every use, it would definitely bother my OCD if I didn't.

go ahead. throw another BS strawman at me. the fact is, the reason I am ugly has nothing to do with any character flaws. it is all genetics
That statemement was not directed at you, I do respect that you do more than most around here.

I have no idea how you look. I don't know whether you are interested in doing something about your position in the first place. If you are open to have a discussion, feel free to dm me.

I am not here to troll, I made it clear to the mods when I joined and they know that I am here to hold a conversation. I depise how many men are stuck running in a circle here.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
109d 5h 14m
FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
★★★★★
159d 10h 23m
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
117d 12h 7m

You're fine if your hight is 172-176 - most men are. Dick size is only relevant to sum, most don't care as long as it's taken slow and lovingly :)

Hammerjacking aint cool bois, you hammerjack concrete - not pussy.

Jawline, eh sure, having a good jawline is cool - but many hide it behind their beard if they are insecure about it.

In a nutshell, focus on the factors you can control - women find it extremely attractive when you work on something and have a goal.

JFL how many more obvious German LARPer greycels are we gonna get over the next week?

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
224d 10h 16m
JFL :feelskek:

I cant believe this shit, an actual forest pass to venture on your territory. Where is mine?

Forest passes are so i dont accidentally beat the wrong person to death (I literally murder everyone who enters my territory without my permission)

in order to receive one m, one must make a uber based post, and have to not hate Gorillas.

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

I Am A Creature Of The Chaos Dimension
-
40d 8h 55m
Forest passes are so i dont accidentally beat the wrong person to death (I literally murder everyone who enters my territory without my permission)

in order to receive one m, one must make a uber based post, and have to not hate Gorillas.
Ok gorilla-kun. Seems like i wont be getting this pass in my current lifetime. Maybe in the next life, when i have a better personality.

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★
5d 5h 22m
BASED, FUCK our fucking parents. My parents (Pakistani) are 5'6 and 5'3, fat and unhealthy, my dad is bald and my mom is full of acne, and both are 3.5/10. I wanna kms