Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just dropped a fuck ton of blackpills on my mom

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
If you dress like shit most of those factors don't matter. If you have foul breath, undone oily hair, stained clothing - not only the women wont approach you but men too.

You're fine if your hight is 172-176 - most men are. Dick size is only relevant to sum, most don't care as long as it's taken slow and lovingly :)

Hammerjacking aint cool bois, you hammerjack concrete - not pussy.

Jawline, eh sure, having a good jawline is cool - but many hide it behind their beard if they are insecure about it.

In a nutshell, focus on the factors you can control - women find it extremely attractive when you work on something and have a goal.

Greycels say the darnest things

I told that cunt looks matter and personality means jack shit in this world.

That bitch will be sorry for spawning me without giving me the chance to use the character creation screen. Fucking bitch.

Fuck you mom. I hate you for bringing me into this world. Fuck you too Dad you ugly, fat cunt.
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

How would they have known if they weren't blackpilled? Dumb post.
Ignorance is not an excuse dumbass. I was blackballed before reading about it online like most incels

So I assume this lead nowhere? I am planning my uprising as well.

IMO it's not wise to wage war against the only people who, statistically, really care about you in the world.

1582844571863.jpg

If you dress like shit most of those factors don't matter. If you have foul breath, undone oily hair, stained clothing - not only the women wont approach you but men too.

You're fine if your hight is 172-176 - most men are. Dick size is only relevant to sum, most don't care as long as it's taken slow and lovingly :)

Jawline, eh sure, having a good jawline is cool - but many hide it behind their beard if they are insecure about it.

In a nutshell, focus on the factors you can control - women find it extremely attractive when you work on something and have a goal.
who let that bluepilled fuck through the registration process?

was it you @GoffSystemQB ?

That bitch will be sorry for spawning me without giving me the chance to use the character creation screen. Fucking bitch.

Fuck you mom. I hate you for bringing me into this world. Fuck you too Dad you ugly, fat cunt.
Wow based, are you also ethnic??

Is this a larp? An infiltrator??

Your thread title is completely different to your post, there's a difference between black pilling your mom, and insulting and berating her for factors outside of her control, I've talked to my mother about this shit before and she understood, because I explained it reasonably, it just seemed to me you just sperged out and shouted a bunch of shit that makes you look like a crazed idiot who she may now consider forcing into therapy or to be committed

No dude why accuse me of shit?

I made it clear to the mods when I joined and they know that I am here to hold a conversation

Even if its not you, how the hell did this person get it when they literally told you guys what they were going to do?

This person gets let in and @IncelKing gets banned for saying his parents were organizing an arranged marriage for him with another family lol

Saying you are being asked to become a betabuxx is ban worthy, but stating you came here to make blue pilled arguments isn't?

Last edited: