Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just dropped a fuck ton of blackpills on my mom

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I told that cunt looks matter and personality means jack shit in this world.

That bitch will be sorry for spawning me without giving me the chance to use the character creation screen. Fucking bitch.

Fuck you mom. I hate you for bringing me into this world. Fuck you too Dad you ugly, fat cunt.

How would they have known if they weren't blackpilled? Dumb post.

If looks matter, then do something about it you lazy ass.

And how long will it take for IT to ss this

But be nice to your parents, especially if you are financially dependent on them. Your family is the last people who will stand with you, everybody else is full of shit.

Here, take this

20200730 145948

View attachment 305920

But be nice to your parents, especially if you are financially dependent on them. Your family is the last people who will stand with you, everybody else is full of shit.
On point, this guy has no respect for people who invested their soul into him.

It seem you have been contemplating your inceldom a lot lately. Happens to the best of us. Copes break down and laughing it all away doesn't work.

I told my mom this, but she insists that it was my negative personality made me look this way or bad karma.

It seem you have been contemplating your inceldom a lot lately. Happens to the best of us. Copes break down and laughing it all away doesn't work.
I have, yes. You’re observant. I’m a wreck at the moment.

Don't insult your mom, brother.
You can't bully somebody because they procreated. You would have done the same if given the chance.
At least, your mom procreated with a husband instead of a random dude.

I have, yes. You’re observant. I’m a wreck at the moment.
Its going to get better, not the inceldom but the feels. You have every right to be aggrieved rn.

I told that cunt looks matter and personality means jack shit in this world.

That bitch will be sorry for spawning me without giving me the chance to use the character creation screen. Fucking bitch.

Fuck you mom. I hate you for bringing me into this world. Fuck you too Dad you ugly, fat cunt.
What did they say back?

What did they say back?
She just changed the subject. She knows it’s over deep down.
View attachment 305920

Don't insult your mom, brother.
You can't bully somebody because they procreated. You would have done the same if given the chance.
At least, your mom procreated with a husband instead of a random dude.
My mom brought me up in this miserable world to suffer.

well based my friend.

Don't do that. You're not supposed to make me laugh. That's not right.

just change your bone structure, height, jawline, eye area, dick size & phenotype bro

If you dress like shit most of those factors don't matter. If you have foul breath, undone oily hair, stained clothing - not only the women wont approach you but men too.

You're fine if your hight is 172-176 - most men are. Dick size is only relevant to sum, most don't care as long as it's taken slow and lovingly :)

Hammerjacking aint cool bois, you hammerjack concrete - not pussy.

Jawline, eh sure, having a good jawline is cool - but many hide it behind their beard if they are insecure about it.

In a nutshell, focus on the factors you can control - women find it extremely attractive when you work on something and have a goal.

If you dress like shit most of those factors don't matter. If you have foul breath, undone oily hair, stained clothing - not only the women wont approach you but men too.
obvious troll. MODS BAN THIS:soy:

obvious troll. MODS BAN THIS:soy:
Look, why are you even here if you don't want to have a discussion. You can ignore what I say sure, go ahead - you realise that people made it out of this community. Or do you just want to be stuck here forever?
somebody ban this bluepilled fuck
Nothing I said is remotely outrageous. The guy threw shit at his parents (who mos likely work their ass's of to provide for him, while he complains).

Last edited:
Look, why are you even here if you don't want to have a discussion. You can ignore what I say sure, go ahead - you realise that people made it out of this community. Or do you just want to be stuck here forever?
you are being a presumptuous ass. bad breath? I literally used to keep a tin of breath mints on me 24/7. undone hair? I keep it short and still shampoo/condition it more than the average male. stained clothing? that is rich, I actually wash my clothes after every use, it would definitely bother my OCD if I didn't.

go ahead. throw another BS strawman at me. the fact is, the reason I am ugly has nothing to do with any character flaws. I am physically fit (BMI 21, very lanky) and there is nothing wrong with my hygiene. it is all genetics

Last edited:
you are being a presumptuous ass. bad breath? I literally used to keep a tin of breath mints on me 24/7. undone hair? I keep it short and still shampoo/condition it more than the average male. stained clothing? that is rich, I actually wash my clothes after every use, it would definitely bother my OCD if I didn't.

go ahead. throw another BS strawman at me. the fact is, the reason I am ugly has nothing to do with any character flaws. it is all genetics
That statemement was not directed at you, I do respect that you do more than most around here.

I have no idea how you look. I don't know whether you are interested in doing something about your position in the first place. If you are open to have a discussion, feel free to dm me.

I am not here to troll, I made it clear to the mods when I joined and they know that I am here to hold a conversation. I depise how many men are stuck running in a circle here.

You're fine if your hight is 172-176 - most men are. Dick size is only relevant to sum, most don't care as long as it's taken slow and lovingly :)

Hammerjacking aint cool bois, you hammerjack concrete - not pussy.

Jawline, eh sure, having a good jawline is cool - but many hide it behind their beard if they are insecure about it.

In a nutshell, focus on the factors you can control - women find it extremely attractive when you work on something and have a goal.

JFL how many more obvious German LARPer greycels are we gonna get over the next week?

JFL :feelskek:

I cant believe this shit, an actual forest pass to venture on your territory. Where is mine?

Forest passes are so i dont accidentally beat the wrong person to death (I literally murder everyone who enters my territory without my permission)

in order to receive one m, one must make a uber based post, and have to not hate Gorillas.

Forest passes are so i dont accidentally beat the wrong person to death (I literally murder everyone who enters my territory without my permission)

in order to receive one m, one must make a uber based post, and have to not hate Gorillas.
Ok gorilla-kun. Seems like i wont be getting this pass in my current lifetime. Maybe in the next life, when i have a better personality.

BASED, FUCK our fucking parents. My parents (Pakistani) are 5'6 and 5'3, fat and unhealthy, my dad is bald and my mom is full of acne, and both are 3.5/10. I wanna kms

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back