Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i just found a suicide sub reddit full of whoredom

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
I hope you realize that the vast majority of the posters there are neckbeard larpers.

Obvious LARP tbh

I hope you realize that the vast majority of the posters there are neckbeard larpers.
yerrrrr course there are 270 000 neckbeards posting its a conspiracy man
vacccines a conspiracy maaaaaaann
the moon is a conspira sshhhhhutttt the fuck up

yerrrrr course there are 270 000 neckbeards posting its a conspiracy man
vacccines a conspiracy maaaaaaann
the moon is a conspira sshhhhhutttt the fuck up
see:
In this case it's just some foid advertizing her onlyfans. She's basically a prostitute so this doesn't really count. You're not going to see normal women posting on Reddit. Or normal people in general.

You're a fucking retard if you think that anyone posting on Reddit is in any way a good representation of what the average person you see in real life is like.
Normies use Instagram, Snapchat, TIkTok etc, not fucking Reddit. Reddit is a site for losers, cringe boomers trying to act hip, deviants, le quirky arthoes and literal whores.
Whether the story in the OP is real or not, it's basically just a prostitute advertizing her onlyfans. Doesn't mean anything

whitepill man. absolute whitepill. nothing worse than seeing sluts white about all the disgusting and shameful things they do while they can't even talk a single word to us without their toenails curling up

It reeks of male larping.

There is no god.

Don't even know what spitroasting is. It's over for me.

God I hope a pack of niggers murder them.

I can't stand redditors. All of them are complete faggots.

It says it is deleted.

I posted on reddit yesterday about how I found an 18 year old actress sexually attractive, I received multiple down votes. However I did it on purpose as I enjoy annoying them.

see:

You're a fucking retard if you think that anyone posting on Reddit is in any way a good representation of what the average person you see in real life is like.
Normies use Instagram, Snapchat, TIkTok etc, not fucking Reddit. Reddit is a site for losers, cringe boomers trying to act hip, deviants, le quirky arthoes and literal whores.
Whether the story in the OP is real or not, it's basically just a prostitute advertizing her onlyfans. Doesn't mean anything

I seriously hoppe Reddit gets taken down

Just like most of reddit, normal people simply don't use reddit. Literally no normal person has a clue reddit exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back