Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just found my oneitis's social media

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Attraction for this creature instantly gone, I feel sick. She is a giga thot. I cant believe I liked such a creature. Remember that a oneitis is fake news. That is all.

It’s 2020
Foids can do whatever they wanna do
that’s the fucking problem

awalt
w
a
l
t

Not gonna share the link? :worryfeels:

awalt
w
a
l
t
this cant be any more true. I feel dead inside now. there is no droubts that all toilets are whores... I feel sick. disgusting. toilets are disgusting. fuck this world.

JFL my oneitis is femcel tier, nobody would buy her shit. She still holds out for a white Chad.

Social media makes you realize that practically every foid is a slut when they get a good opportunity

Social media makes you realize that practically every foid is a slut when they get a good opportunity
I am disappointed in myself, I want to throw up and cry. I am a moron. I held on to this last slimmer of hope, despite being fully black pilled. I played myself again.
JFL my oneitis is femcel tier, nobody would buy her shit. She still holds out for a white Chad.
femcel or not still a whore

Never had a oneitis

You just now looked at her social media? How long have you had oneitis?

I am disappointed in myself, I want to throw up and cry. I am a moron. I held on to this last slimmer of hope, despite being fully black pilled. I played myself again.
That's okay, we all cling onto our hope for cope at times. Sometimes a brutal pill is what you need to stop you from doing anything cucked or simping for some hole that doesn't deserve it.

You just now looked at her social media? How long have you had oneitis?
This one since September, fucking brutal. Deep down I knew but denied it.
That's okay, we all cling onto our hope for cope at times. Sometimes a brutal pill is what you need to stop you from doing anything cucked or simping for some hole that doesn't deserve it.
Thats what I said last time, but this time I hope I realise what toilets are. I was too naive.

awalt
w
a
l
t
Also having a oneitis is a bluepilled delusion of the mind. If you have one, you are still bluepilled.

Brutal man. That's the cruel reality brother your oneitis wasn't so innocent like you always thought.

I prefer to not see social media of them

I know that feel bro. Seeing your oneitis' social media is brutal and it shows you the reality of things.

Just LDAR.

How does she become a oneitis without you even knowing her socials? Isnt that just a crush?

That pussy mileage is over a hundred thousand men

OP pm the link i wont share

AWALT is LAW

Her life is basically trying a new chad every day of the week while you rot and wish you were dead.

This is how human operate.

Silly how most of the human males cope with their humiliating existence, to afraid to kill themselves or fight back.

Pathetic.

I think im going to throw up
Take it easy bro. In the long run this is going to be a good thing for you. You may not see it now but this has helped dispel your notion that maybe 1 woman out there is different.

>having a oneitis
>being blackpilled

pick one

I can't stop looking at my classmate's social media despite it being suifuel