Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "I just found out that my twin daughters are not mine." Yet another R*ddit cuck

87f53ebb29a3f33d3bd799acad476a88.jpg

Maybe in the future women will be honest about wanting to breed with entirely different people than who they want to marry for security or companionship.

Been reading that subreddit for some time, I don't think I will be trust anyone especially foids.

He is not a cuck. He didn't solicit being cheated on, he didn't watch his wife fuck another dude. He's a poor dude who's had his life crushed by an evil bitch and deserves our sympathy and support.

He is not a cuck. He didn't solicit being cheated on, he didn't watch his wife fuck another dude. He's a poor dude who's had his life crushed by an evil bitch and deserves our sympathy and support.
Married
Allowed the woman to be free enough to cheat on him
Didn't kill both of them after he found out the truth

He's absolutely cucked

This goes on far more than anyone wants to admit, guy has his own company so he's far from a failure but in his bitch wife's eyes he doesn't measure up sexually. Not Chad enough, he was enough until the other guy was on her radar.

These cunts want it all, a betabuster provider & emotional tampon "best friend" husband & a "fuck me 'til I walk funny" mountain of meat they can lust after & be treated like a used onahole, then thrown away lol.

The future will be cucks wearing cock cages slaving at work all day to then watch their wife get plowed over at ram ranch (c) by genetically altered uber chads living in a human mating zoo, rent free with fun & games who's sole existence will be to fuck & seed all the cunts that arrive, well if Islam doesn't take over first.

The cucks will be the guys 5-7 range, 8+ are human cattle & 4 & under will be wanking in socks; apartment sharing with other mother uglies & Autists due to not even being considered desirable enough to cuck.

Last edited:
relationship advice is full of cuck fantasies tbh

Hang all cucks

Poor guy. How the fuck could his wife cheat on him for so long and then GET WITH THE OTHER GUY after he finds out. What a cunt.
He is not a cuck. He didn't solicit being cheated on, he didn't watch his wife fuck another dude. He's a poor dude who's had his life crushed by an evil bitch
legit

F in chat for our fellow Cuckcels

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

He's a literal cuck.

Tfw you think you have only fucked your wife and she'll pop out a mulatto

All the females in the comments are telling him to stay and provide for kids since he raised them. Nothing surprises me anymore.

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

He's a literal cuck.
You've quoted the definition so I can't disagree. So any man who is cheated on is a cuck. Most men are cucks then and this definition casts a very large net.

I've only ever associated the term cuck with men who facilitate, are complicit, watch and are turned on by their gf/wife cheating on them. This is a much more specific and disgust inducing definition and much more appropriate for the modern usage but I admit it's not the proper definition. But if a guy finds out his partner is cheating and beats the crap out of the guy and splits from his foid would we still call him a cuck? Doesn't seem fair to me. There needs to be a distinction between guys who fap to their foid cheating and those who never knew imo.

He should dump the bitch.

This, please dont force anyone to be "based".

it's actually amazing how contraception-focused and obsessed our society is

only in a world where your wife is sterilized by medication 99% of the time is it possible for you to literally never breed and have a single child born by your actual lawfully wedded wife, because her fertile periods are so short, that most of the time she's nothing more than a sterile starfish that hates your guts.
and during the extremely rare moments when she is fertile, it's very easy for some male interloper to impregnate her instead of you.

You've quoted the definition so I can't disagree. So any man who is cheated on is a cuck. Most men are cucks then and this definition casts a very large net.

I've only ever associated the term cuck with men who facilitate, are complicit, watch and are turned on by their gf/wife cheating on them. This is a much more specific and disgust inducing definition and much more appropriate for the modern usage but I admit it's not the proper definition. But if a guy finds out his partner is cheating and beats the crap out of the guy and splits from his foid would we still call him a cuck? Doesn't seem fair to me. There needs to be a distinction between guys who fap to their foid cheating and those who never knew imo.
Yes. Hes a victim and is taking the necessary steps to rectify the situation.

reddit never dissapoint

This goes on far more than anyone wants to admit, guy has his own company so he's far from a failure but in his bitch wife's eyes he doesn't measure up sexually. Not Chad enough, he was enough until the other guy was on her radar.

These cunts want it all, a betabuster provider & emotional tampon "best friend" husband & a "fuck me 'til I walk funny" mountain of meat they can lust after & be treated like a used onahole, then thrown away lol.

The future will be cucks wearing cock cages slaving at work all day to then watch their wife get plowed over at ram ranch (c) by genetically altered uber chads living in a human mating zoo, rent free with fun & games who's sole existence will be to fuck & seed all the cunts that arrive, well if Islam doesn't take over first.

The cucks will be the guys 5-7 range, 8+ are human cattle & 4 & under will be wanking in socks; apartment sharing with other mother uglies & Autists due to not even being considered desirable enough to cuck.
this is pure gold

He got cucked, that's for certain. I like to give him credit for walking away but it is also true he didn't check for paternity until it was too late. If it weren't for his sister he wouldn't have figured it out.

He got cucked, that's for certain. I like to give him credit for walking away but it is also true he didn't check for paternity until it was too late. If it weren't for his sister he wouldn't have figured it out.
Most guys (except chads & thugs) don't think there's a possibility their lovely wife would ever betray them like that, it just doesn't enter their mind as a possibility. They're simps.

JFL at cucks.

He's a dumbass for not doing the paternity test earlier. How can any sub8 man trust their wife in today's world? It's not his fault, but he's clearly bluepilled.

Married
Allowed the woman to be free enough to cheat on him
Didn't kill both of them after he found out the truth

He's absolutely cucked
This. If she breathes after this - you are a cuck.

The definitions could be The cuck, The cucked & the cuckER redeemed.

JFL, how many times per week we see this shit?

Never ever marry a foid who's older than you. To do such a thing would already make you a beta with an Oedipus complex but it's also dumb because foids are never able to respect their spouse if he's younger than her. I guess it's because they know that if a guy has to settle for an older foid, that he is completely undesirable by foids his own age and a foid's attraction to men is for a large part determined by how much competition she has.

This is lifefuel to the max
So happy these are problems ill never deal with

"Please don't call children bastards; y'all should know better."

But that is what they literally are. That is the definition of a bastard.

Also I have no sympahty for these beta males. You just know he let her have the freedom to go out and do whatever she wants alone. This is why you need dominance and control. Then she wouldn't even want to go anywhere else.
No sympathy for reddit cucks. Never.

If you want to be respected, you need power. What did he do to the woman that betrayed her in the worst way possible? She did something worse than rape to him. What did he do? Nothing. At least he seperated, but still.

I am going to tell my gf that I will kill her if she ever does that and that she should leave me, instead of cucking me.

There's always 1. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels: