Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just found the vid of Steve Jobs introducing the "machine" which killed us all

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Who would have thought this little thing would DESTROY the sex lives for millions and millions of men and make the female ego bitter than any other time in history. :feels:

ya but its a good coping device, i couldn't stay sane if i didn't go on .co after seeing couples kissing in public

so glad cancer exists

Who would have thought this little thing would DESTROY the sex lives for millions and millions of men and make the female ego bitter than any other time in history. :feels:

True though before dating apps it wasnt as bad with just smartphone

Though its pretty ironic how accurate you are

Its like dynamite thing. Helps build, but also helps kill

handheld electronic death note

Online dating apps are worse imo

Never owned an iPhone.
Glad he's gone.

What is the point of one of those things when you can get an actual laptop for less money that actually has a mouse to interact with and a screen big enough to see? Who would want to type a paper, play vidya, use CAD, or watch a movie on their tiny 'phone?

What is the point of one of those things when you can get an actual laptop for less money that actually has a mouse to interact with and a screen big enough to see?
this is way more convenient tbh

I hate cell phones. I never had one.

But Jobs also invented the first mass-production PC. Without Jobs, the whole Internet Culture of the 90s/00s wouldn't have happened either.

tbh my iPhone is one of the few things that keeps me sane even if I have no one to text n shit
What is the point of one of those things when you can get an actual laptop for less money that actually has a mouse to interact with and a screen big enough to see? Who would want to type a paper, play vidya, use CAD, or watch a movie on their tiny 'phone?
I ain't bringing my fucking laptop everywhere, nigga

The smartphone caused more damage to society than the Bubonic plague in Europe during the Middle Ages.

You know who :soy:

But Jobs also invented the first mass-production PC. Without Jobs, the whole Internet Culture of the 90s/00s wouldn't have happened either.
This/ it’s not jobs fault. But dating apps were an inevitable results of creating an App Store. He just created a platform. What resides on that platform is made by others.

If you’re looking for someone to hate, it’s not Jobs. It’s the guys that created tinder and IG.

This is where we were before it (1987):

notice how social everyone is

fucking applefags

giving women power was our downfal