Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just got a hair cut and now I am ten times uglier

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
For the first time in months I decided to get a hair cut because its extremely hot outside where I live during summer time,plus I have been bombarded with normies that I know telling me to get one because it would " solve my girl problems and boost my confidence", JFL to this by I figured why not I cant look any worse that already do, I'll just ignore the normies and get one due to the weather. Once the barber finished I told him that I didnt need to look at the mirror to see if I liked it, I'd just wait till I got home and good thing I did because as soon as I looked in a mirror at home I wanted to smash it and fucking die. I looking like a deformed fucking xenomorph( from the alien movies) my hair is too short now and facial hair gone and my subhuman facial features are more exposed now. I cannot go outside anymore now, I am now ten times uglier.

At least u got hair lol

its over for me :feelsrope:

Long hair is the best.

I have to go get a haircut every month and get it cut by a foid my grandma knows.

This is why I never change my personal favourite haircut style. Expirmentation can bend both ways.

I look like a legit fucking monkey with short hair. I hate getting hair cuts but my parents force me to.

Don't worry OP, you probably just aren't used to it. And even if it does look like shit, it'll grow back.

It does raise an interesting question though, why are so many barbers so fucking awful at cutting hair?

ZERO knowledge of what makes a guy look good. I'm not even talking about styles, I mean subtle things like:

-Making sure the gradient of the hair isn't so steep on the back of the head that it exaggerates your occiput and gives you a "gay alien skull".

-Why are you shaving my temples back exactly? What kind of bullshit is this.

-High arches around the ears just make them stick out more.

-The hair at the front of the head usually has a few thinner hairs, clean that shit up AFTER it's dry. If you do it while wet it might look good, and then go off in a rando direction when dry.

and as @guerillahubris point out in an earlier thread:
- my alien skull gets taller towards the back so the top should be a bit shorter towards the back to counter this yet they always manage to do the complete opposite.

They seem to have a very rigid preset list of cuts they do, that were pioneered on models and so look like shit on everyone else.

Just get a haircut bro!

I've learned not to do this a while ago.Never shave your beard or cut your hair if you have recessed bones,because it'll just expose them.I've seen complete subhumans go to normie/high tier normie with a combination of a long hair + beard/stubble.

Serious,if you're an ugly mofo and can still grow hair,grow it long,never shave your beard EVER even if all you can grow is chin pubes.
You can ascend like this if it's only your looks stopping you.

Don't worry OP, you probably just aren't used to it. And even if it does look like shit, it'll grow back.

It does raise an interesting question though, why are so many barbers so fucking awful at cutting hair?

ZERO knowledge of what makes a guy look good. I'm not even talking about styles, I mean subtle things like:

-Making sure the gradient of the hair isn't so steep on the back of the head that it exaggerates your occiput and gives you a "gay alien skull".

-Why are you shaving my temples back exactly? What kind of bullshit is this.

-High arches around the ears just make them stick out more.

-The hair at the front of the head usually has a few thinner hairs, clean that shit up AFTER it's dry. If you do it while wet it might look good, and then go off in a rando direction when dry.

and as @guerillahubris point out in an earlier thread:
- my alien skull gets taller towards the back so the top should be a bit shorter towards the back to counter this yet they always manage to do the complete opposite.

They seem to have a very rigid preset list of cuts they do, that were pioneered on models and so look like shit on everyone else.
You're damn right, what looks good on one looks shit on another. I thought these faggots train to understand head/hair shape symmetry complimenting the features of a guys face.

It truly is amazing how bad these guys are at doing the one thing they're supposed to be good at, I just shave my head; 8/10 times the haircut I get done by barbers looks fucking terrible.

If these guys worked at McDonald's they'd be so incompetent they'd burn the fucking fries.

Sometimes people mean well when they suggest getting a haircut, because they see how ugly you are and they immediately think “well something can probably be done to help you.”

I look a lot better to w long hair. I only cut it because my dad called me a fag and said I look like a girl

I hate getting my hair cut at least with longer hair I can hide my face somewhat

Before you get a haircut or choose a hair style, you need to understand your face shape and skull shape. If you just impulsively get a haircut, chances are you're going to hate how you look afterwards.
there isnt much as far as style goes that I can do with my hair, I'm a shitskinned ethnic

Sometimes people mean well when they suggest getting a haircut, because they see how ugly you are and they immediately think “well something can probably be done to help you.”
yes but what they do not realize is that an ugly person can become uglier than they think they are, when you are at the bottom of the barely in terms of looks there is always something that can be done to accidentally make yourself worse. At first you are ugly enough to not be on any foids radar, now you get a hair cut that makes you worse, and now when foids see you they get the urge to puke
you're a curry?
im a nigger

I'm sick & tired of seeing all these fucking normies in England walking around with fuckboi fades, they all look the fucking same, act the same, talk the same. Goddamn are they cloning these cocksuckers? JFL at trying to standout from the crowd when everything on your head above the shoulders is identical to every other schmuck around you. They're walking memes like blue haired feminists & soyboys.
I look a lot better to w long hair. I only cut it because my dad called me a fag and said I look like a girl
Should rape his asshole one night, then exclaim who's the bitch now motherfucka, nigga you gay; no homo ngl.

yes but what they do not realize is that an ugly person can become uglier than they think they are, when you are at the bottom of the barely in terms of looks there is always something that can be done to accidentally make yourself worse. At first you are ugly enough to not be on any foids radar, now you get a hair cut that makes you worse, and now when foids see you they get the urge to puke

im a nigger

People aren’t always trying to be mean, I have to tell myself that. For example, people always see the horrendous bags under my eyes and assume I had a rough night the previous evening. They assume I drank heavily the night before. Many times people see me for the first time and they literally laugh out loud. At first it used to make me angry.

They would say, “You look tired” and I would snap back and just insist to them that I was not tired. Now I just go with it. I just pretend like I got drunk the night before. Ugly under-eye bags run in my family. My nephew has them, and he is like 8 years old. I’m glad I’m not passing these hideous genes on.

People aren’t always trying to be mean, I have to tell myself that. For example, people always see the horrendous bags under my eyes and assume I had a rough night the previous evening. They assume I drank heavily the night before. Many times people see me for the first time and they literally laugh out loud. At first it used to make me angry.

They would say, “You look tired” and I would snap back and just insist to them that I was not tired. Now I just go with it. I just pretend like I got drunk the night before. Ugly under-eye bags run in my family. My nephew has them, and he is like 8 years old. I’m glad I’m not passing these hideous genes on.
same people always think that I am angry,upset, or bothered when they see me due to my ugly bug eyes, disgusting lips, and fucked up jaw, it irritates me because ive had to deal with it my entire life

Hair cuts are the absolute worst.

same people always think that I am angry,upset, or bothered when they see me due to my ugly bug eyes, disgusting lips, and fucked up jaw, it irritates me because ive had to deal with it my entire life

I used to always assume black dudes were good athletes no matter what. I had like one black kid in my school growing up, and the was best at every sport. So I would assume that life must be so easy for black kids because they were elite at every sport, so thus they always get respect.

I used to always assume black dudes were good athletes no matter what. I had like one black kid in my school growing up, and the was best at every sport. So I would assume that life must be so easy for black kids because they were elite at every sport, so thus they always get respect.
yeah thats usually how most blacks turn out but, I was one of the defective ones, I am short and have always been extremely uncoordinated, combined with my ugly face everyone hates, I was a terrible athlete in middle school and my first year of high school, I was the kid who always sat on the bench and never played, no one knew who I was. I was the only loser and failure compared to the rest of the niggers I knew

Thicker bone density, increased muscle mass, more prone to release sweat thus cooling the body more efficiently, combine with the increased ability to jump or take a punch, higher T levels, basically skinny fast or mass power. Yeah a bunch actually are better, slovenly lifestyle or bad discipline ethic is most likely the cause of those that suck. All races have the chance to end up with shit gene recombination too.

Thicker bone density, increased muscle mass, more prone to release sweat thus cooling the body more efficiently, combine with the increased ability to jump or take a punch, higher T levels, basically skinny fast or mass power. Yeah a bunch actually are better, slovenly lifestyle or bad discipline ethic is most likely the cause of those that suck. All races have the chance to end up with shit gene recombination too.

I never knew that about the sweat part.

This is exactly why I haven't had short hair since high school. You need that shit to hide your subhuman looks as best you can. Still, I'll go out of my way to avoid seeing myself in a mirror, have any photos taken of me, etc.

I never knew that about the sweat part.
Black absorbs heat while white makes it bounce off, absorbing sunlight forces higher sweat regulation hence active cooling externally.

Basically black skin does better in hot regions while white skin works better in cold areas.

The bbc myth, guys see each others cock in the showers at school whether intentionally or not, the black guys don't shrivel up once the cold air hits the water like white guys, this pushes the biased observation of all black guys being huge. Show-ER v Grow-ER, this myth is in turn pushed as much as possible by the Jews to fit an agenda of emasculating white males through race mixing, cuckoldry & killing tribal ties.

Last edited:
This is exactly why I haven't had short hair since high school. You need that shit to hide your subhuman looks as best you can. Still, I'll go out of my way to avoid seeing myself in a mirror, have any photos taken of me, etc.

Then again a very small percentage of men can get away with “long” hair. If you don’t have the face for it, forget about it.

Then again a very small percentage of men can get away with “long” hair. If you don’t have the face for it, forget about it.
Double crown dashes any hope of this, say what you want about rice but they have very nice hair, looks great with simple washing.

Double crown dashes any hope of this, say what you want about rice but they have very nice hair, looks great with simple washing.

One of my best friends was half Asian and the foids drooled over him. He never grew his hair long but it would have been epic. He ended up roping at 23 years old, literally hung himself in his garage. When a good-looking dude like him roped, I knew it was over for me.

One of my best friends was half Asian and the foids drooled over him. He never grew his hair long but it would have been epic. He ended up roping at 23 years old, literally hung himself in his garage. When a good-looking dude like him roped, I knew it was over for me.
Did he ever tell you what was troubling him before he roped?

I know how you feel bro. I also look 10 times worse with short hair.
Long hair is great for skullfrauding.

I need long hair to hide half of my face. Makes me look like an anime character.

Everything is based on frauding negative traits, you gotta show a fake perfect side all the time & you better not slip as some other younger even more tryhard faggot will try to mog you. Foids exist while men compete, crazy.

Did he ever tell you what was troubling him before he roped?

No he just shut me out. I was basically narcissistic at the time, so I took it personally and thought he just decided he didn’t like me anymore. Then of course I found out he shut everybody out, including all his friends.

This is how twisted I am: one of my main memories is when his girlfriend hugged me at the funeral, I was turned on because I could feel her titties against me. I never get to hug attractive foids.

i got a hair cut last week and updated my dating app pics yet no matches or any likes :feelsrope:

I need long hair to hide half of my face. Makes me look like an anime character.
I wish I could look like an anime character, sadly I'm an ethnic so there's no hope :feelsrope:
yeah when my hair is long I can hide my repulsive fore head as well as my small ears