Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had a mental breakdown in the gym

Framecel222 said:
Jsanza posted selfies and he's hideous.

He's a 6/10 you're a 7.5/10. The thing that I find odd is that I still have a better grip on life and put up a fight.

Framecel222 said:
What would this accomplish exactly? The problem here is that I'm ugly and weak.

A lot of gymcels struggle with confidence(obviously lol we all do) and being on your own might help not care how ugly or weak  u look to people,and also don't quit that's what chad wants u to do.

Richard spencer said:
A lot of gymcels struggle with confidence(obviously lol we all do) and being on your own might help not care how ugly or weak  u look to people,and also don't quit that's what chad wants u to do.

I was the only one in the gym, I don't care how I look to other people. 

And yeah I'm not gonna quit even if lifting gives me a mental breakdown here and there lol.

Ban this fakecel pls.

Do less reps with more weight retard if you want to add bulk.

existentialhack said:
Ban this fakecel pls.

My subhuman joints can't handle low reps.

existentialhack said:
Ban this fakecel pls.

this guy is 18, just lol @ cucked admins

dr-problematic said:

I'm actually 19 now.

And last time I checked there's no age requirement to post.

dr-problematic said:

And he's an upper tier normie who could looksmax as a chadlite.

These types of threads make me physically sick. Especially all the closet incels reassuring this dude like they would a female. Jeez.

nausea said:
who agree to help him seriously?

I hope he only gets worse tbh, no sympathy for chads or chadlites.

QuantumDummy said:
These types of threads make me physically sick. Especially all the closet incels reassuring this dude like they would a female. Jeez.

Most men are repressed fucking faggots, when they see a chadlite or chad the fag comes out and pop go the dick sucking lips.

I can relate to this. I tried to lift for 2 months and I gained not a single pound despite being in a caloric surplus. I weigh 114 pounds and I can't even lift a 19 pound dumbbell.

My metabolism is too high for lifting.

I honestly don't understand how you can look at what you post and not consider therapy. Under no circumstances should this happen to you, I've seen happier fucking amputated midgets giving ted talks

LoveToArgue said:
I honestly don't understand how you can look at what you post and not consider therapy. Under no circumstances should this happen to you, I've seen happier fucking amputated midgets giving ted talks

I'll get therapy as soon as I'm done showering, getting a haircut, and respecting women.

Framecel222 said:
I'll get therapy as soon as I'm done showering, getting a haircut, and respecting women.

Jokes on you, you have to shower four times every day, get a haircut every week, and respect women every second of your life so you never get "done." Just add therapy into the mix once every week or so.