Venting I just had a mental breakdown

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★
8d 15h 9m
I decided to take a picture with the camera at a great distance, at eye level and totally straight to reduce lens distortion and I ended up having a mental breakdown after seeing my face. How is it possible for me to be ugly like that, how is it just that I, being a five-foot-long manlet, still have such a horrible face? I mean, I'm actually uglier than I thought I was. People on the street see this image, they see this disgusting and deformed face! When I have these breakdowns instead of crying I tend to be very angry and hateful, so I had to hit the wall until the anger subsided; I also slapped my face several times and punched myself because I hate myself and I needed to express my frustration in something or I would go crazy. Anyway, I'm going to sleep to try to calm myself down, but I have so much hate that I could kill someone.

tl; dr: i hate myself

Notch20

Notch20

Sometimes, suicide is the answer.
1d 6h 28m
It's over for conterrâneos.

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

Warchief of the Beta Uprising
★★
18h 0m
Calm down, fellow braziliancel. If you're going ER, we should do it together (in Minecraft)

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
50d 21h 13m
Subhumans like us are just not cut out for life. It’s easier to accept this fact than to be angry.

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
★★★★★
22d 6h 12m
I thought my face looked fine until I took a side profile. Really fucked me up.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
98d 3h 43m
You remind me of @JeffGoldblumInTheFly. It seems in South America they take inceldom especially hard.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fast Banana community manager
17d 10h 20m
Same, I thought I looked good in the mirror but then I saw my side profile and I look like a thumb because my chin is so recessed.

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★★★
8d 2h 59m
We're fucked, we can't get shit even in our sex driven "culture".

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

Another day on chads.co
-
30d 20h 33m
I decided to take a picture with the camera at a great distance, at eye level and totally straight to reduce lens distortion and I ended up having a mental breakdown after seeing my face. How is it possible for me to be ugly like that, how is it just that I, being a five-foot-long manlet, still have such a horrible face? I mean, I'm actually uglier than I thought I was. People on the street see this image, they see this disgusting and deformed face! When I have these breakdowns instead of crying I tend to be very angry and hateful, so I had to hit the wall until the anger subsided; I also slapped my face several times and punched myself because I hate myself and I needed to express my frustration in something or I would go crazy. Anyway, I'm going to sleep to try to calm myself down, but I have so much hate that I could kill someone.

Just don't take pictures of yourself, theory. :feelsLSD:

Youngcel trait tbh.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
142d 22h 47m

Can i see?

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
26d 11h 24m
It's over for conterrâneos.
Just don't take pictures of yourself, theory. :feelsLSD:

Youngcel trait tbh.
Subhumans like us are just not cut out for life. It’s easier to accept this fact than to be angry.
Calm down, fellow braziliancel. If you're going ER, we should do it together (in Minecraft)
Faça uma visita aos centros feministas mais próximos @BrazilianPardoleiro
tenor (58).gif
tenor (58).gif
tenor (58).gif
tenor (58).gif
tenor (58).gif
tenor (58).gif

CumCel

CumCel

everything mogs me
★★★★
3d 8h 17m
if your living in a shithole how do you have wifi:dafuckfeels:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
49d 48m
I'm sorry op

but if it helps even taking a picture at a great distance is still not picturing how you actually look. You might try a true mirror, although it can be lifefuel or suifuel.

blobcel

blobcel

Banned
-
12d 14h 33m
Can relate fellowcel

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★★
21d 10h 44m
Very relatable, I wonder how people don't violently puke at the sight of my face. It's an abomination.

BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★
8d 15h 9m
I'm better today but i'm still angry

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
★★★★★
18d 22h 27m
Also happens to me sometimes with surface reflections, or the very worst, front smartphone camera. Always ruins my day.

BITG

BITG

Being handsome alters the morality of your actions
★★★★
68d 8h 23m
The side profile pill can ruin anyone’s day.

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★
26d 22h 55m

Calm down mate, it's difficult for manlets, very difficult and it's just a matter of some years for it to be outright impossible to survive

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

The little angry manlets legs are kicking in anger
★★★★★
175d 2h 48m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
98d 3h 43m