Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just had a mental breakdown

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
I decided to take a picture with the camera at a great distance, at eye level and totally straight to reduce lens distortion and I ended up having a mental breakdown after seeing my face. How is it possible for me to be ugly like that, how is it just that I, being a five-foot-long manlet, still have such a horrible face? I mean, I'm actually uglier than I thought I was. People on the street see this image, they see this disgusting and deformed face! When I have these breakdowns instead of crying I tend to be very angry and hateful, so I had to hit the wall until the anger subsided; I also slapped my face several times and punched myself because I hate myself and I needed to express my frustration in something or I would go crazy. Anyway, I'm going to sleep to try to calm myself down, but I have so much hate that I could kill someone.

tl; dr: i hate myself

It's over for conterrâneos.

Calm down, fellow braziliancel. If you're going ER, we should do it together (in Minecraft)

Subhumans like us are just not cut out for life. It’s easier to accept this fact than to be angry.

I thought my face looked fine until I took a side profile. Really fucked me up.

You remind me of @JeffGoldblumInTheFly. It seems in South America they take inceldom especially hard.

Same, I thought I looked good in the mirror but then I saw my side profile and I look like a thumb because my chin is so recessed.

We're fucked, we can't get shit even in our sex driven "culture".

I decided to take a picture with the camera at a great distance, at eye level and totally straight to reduce lens distortion and I ended up having a mental breakdown after seeing my face. How is it possible for me to be ugly like that, how is it just that I, being a five-foot-long manlet, still have such a horrible face? I mean, I'm actually uglier than I thought I was. People on the street see this image, they see this disgusting and deformed face! When I have these breakdowns instead of crying I tend to be very angry and hateful, so I had to hit the wall until the anger subsided; I also slapped my face several times and punched myself because I hate myself and I needed to express my frustration in something or I would go crazy. Anyway, I'm going to sleep to try to calm myself down, but I have so much hate that I could kill someone.

Just don't take pictures of yourself, theory. :feelsLSD:

Youngcel trait tbh.

Can i see?

It's over for conterrâneos.
Just don't take pictures of yourself, theory. :feelsLSD:

Youngcel trait tbh.
Subhumans like us are just not cut out for life. It’s easier to accept this fact than to be angry.
Calm down, fellow braziliancel. If you're going ER, we should do it together (in Minecraft)
Faça uma visita aos centros feministas mais próximos @BrazilianPardoleiro
Tenor 58
Tenor 58
Tenor 58
Tenor 58
Tenor 58
Tenor 58

if your living in a shithole how do you have wifi:dafuckfeels:

I'm sorry op

but if it helps even taking a picture at a great distance is still not picturing how you actually look. You might try a true mirror, although it can be lifefuel or suifuel.

Very relatable, I wonder how people don't violently puke at the sight of my face. It's an abomination.

I'm better today but i'm still angry

Also happens to me sometimes with surface reflections, or the very worst, front smartphone camera. Always ruins my day.

The side profile pill can ruin anyone’s day.

Calm down mate, it's difficult for manlets, very difficult and it's just a matter of some years for it to be outright impossible to survive

:feelsrope::cryfeels: i feel the same everytime i see a pic of myself, even the ones taken by a photographer turn out horrible

:feelsrope::cryfeels: i feel the same everytime i see a pic of myself, even the ones taken by a photographer turn out horrible
Fuck i just wish to be a normal person who can look in the mirror whiteout feeling disgusted

Seek therapy

it’s all in your head sweaty