Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i just had a social interaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I took it in like a line of cocaine.

I was riding my bike at night as usual and I always knew I might be pulled over for not having lights but the front bike light I have is missing a screw that holds it in place and who puts lights on a bmx bike and I'd enjoy being pulled over anyways. An older guy stopped me and while he had my id a female cop from another car was talking to me. She asked me the usual questions and also if I knew about kids breaking into cars, so that's probably why they stopped me (I've passed other cops who gives af about lights?). When she asked me who I lived with and she asked me about my brother and if he was involved in the breaking into of cars she seemed to distrust my story when I told her he is a 27 yo neet that doesn't leave the house and I also wasn't doing anything at the moment. I also couldn't tell her the locations in terms of street names and whatnot on the spot because I never go out or drive or have reason to know it off the top of my head and she was like "so you don't know your own address?" Also I think she took my awkwardness and small voice as guilty nervousness. I guess she never met subhumans before. The female cop left to go pull over some car which was a shame because I was enjoying talking to her. Bit worried about getting a ticket for the lights but otherwise I would love to get pulled over again.

Good for you man don't over analyze this shit too much you probably sounded fine.

tfw you're so subhuman you view interactions with the law as something positive in your life
so would i
its fucking over

I would watch this anime.

"Indari"

Young boy lives with his 27-year-old NEET brother, worried that he might turn out just like him but slowly losing hope that he will be able to lose the same fate. He drops out of the first semester of school and spends months browsing the web, not having a social interaction with anyone.

EP 1: Indari goes for a bike ride and gets pulled over for what he thinks is his missing bike light, but it turns out that cops are looking for kids breaking into cars. Nervous about his first interaction in weeks, he fumbles his address to the female cop, making her suspicious of him. She begins to keep an eye out for Indari.

EP 2: Reliving the rush of having social interaction with that female cop, Indari goes out into the night again, intentionally leaving his bike light off. The female cop, Stacie-san, was circling the block and notices him again. Suspicious of him, she follows him silently, eventually pulling him over. Indari did nothing wrong but gets another ticket anyway, and a stern talking-to. He comes home flushed with the rush of meeting Stacie-san again.

Rest of season 1: Indari slowly but surely escalates his nightly excursions in hopes of running into Stacie-san. She is no longer suspicious of him for robbing cars or anything like that, but is concerned that he continues to ride without his light. She stops pulling him over for it, feeling bad for the young awkward boy who keeps footing the bill of a meaningless ticket. Feeling alone again and realizing that Stacie-san will not pull him over anymore, Indari begins slowly escalating his criminal activity. Kicking over trash cans, shooting firecrackers, setting off car alarms. Stacie-san has had enough of his antics, and brings him to the small town police station to lock him up overnight to teach him a lesson. The cell door locks, and we see Indari from behind the bars staring at Stacie-san's back, just 15 feet away from his small cell. What will he do? He has never spent a whole night with a woman in the same room before. Find out what happens next week, at the start of Season 2 of "Indari" !

blickpall said:

"Indari"

Young boy lives with his 27-year-old NEET brother, worried that he might turn out just like him but slowly losing hope that he will be able to lose the same fate. He drops out of the first semester of school and spends months browsing the web, not having a social interaction with anyone.

EP 1: Indari goes for a bike ride and gets pulled over for what he thinks is his missing bike light, but it turns out that cops are looking for kids breaking into cars. Nervous about his first interaction in weeks, he fumbles his address to the female cop, making her suspicious of him. She begins to keep an eye out for Indari.

EP 2: Reliving the rush of having social interaction with that female cop, Indari goes out into the night again, intentionally leaving his bike light off. The female cop, Stacie-san, was circling the block and notices him again. Suspicious of him, she follows him silently, eventually pulling him over. Indari did nothing wrong but gets another ticket anyway, and a stern talking-to. He comes home flushed with the rush of meeting Stacie-san again.

Rest of season 1: Indari slowly but surely escalates his nightly excursions in hopes of running into Stacie-san. She is no longer suspicious of him for robbing cars or anything like that, but is concerned that he continues to ride without his light. She stops pulling him over for it, feeling bad for the young awkward boy who keeps footing the bill of a meaningless ticket. Feeling alone again and realizing that Stacie-san will not pull him over anymore, Indari begins slowly escalating his criminal activity. Kicking over trash cans, shooting firecrackers, setting off car alarms. Stacie-san has had enough of his antics, and brings him to the small town police station to lock him up overnight to teach him a lesson. The cell door locks, and we see Indari from behind the bars staring at Stacie-san's back, just 15 feet away from his small cell. What will he do? He has never spent a whole night with a woman in the same room before. Find out what happens next week, at the start of Season 2 of "Indari" !
that's an easy one. jerk my dick discreetly until im about to bust whip it out and hit her right in the eye

blickpall said:

"Indari"

I would watch the anime for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.