Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had consensual sex with an attractive woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
...in a dream.

Man those dreams are such fucking suicidefuel. Why does my brain do this.

I can never dream lucidly enough to actually stick my penis in her most of the time, I end up humping her and waking up
the exceptions are cool tho, congrats on ascending in a dream, a few months ago a woman told me she loved me and it felt great

I had a dream a while ago in which I was in bed with a girl. The implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did.

JFL. Can't even ascend in my dreams.

Seeing that we r on topic of of dreams, who else hates fucking wet dreams :feelspuke:

A girl touched my shoulder in real life at school on accident because she was trying to squeeze through the hall

A fair downside of drugmaxxing = not dreaming, although they are mostly ropefuel when coming to anyway. Would be cool just for the variety though, ngl.

knew that it was a dream just because ur not banned lol

Because of inceldom, your mind is the ultimate cuck
My dreams cockblock me every time I’m about to get down on a women. Some examples
>women flops out a dick when I’m dry humping
>women suddenly turns into a obese black women
>people in dream suddenly appear and watch me as I try to get started with penetration

A girl touched my shoulder in real life at school on accident because she was trying to squeeze through the hall
Instead I accidentally touched a girl’s fingers because I was passing her a pen

i literally got cockblocked by a chad in my dream. i woke up and literally banged my head at the bed wall because of how pathetic my existence has become.

i literally got cockblocked by a chad in my dream. i woke up and literally banged my head at the bed wall because of how pathetic my existence has become.

LOL holy fuck you can’t even escape by dreaming anymore, the blackpill his infiltrated every depth of your sub-conscience.

LOL holy fuck you can’t even escape by dreaming anymore, the blackpill his infiltrated every depth of your sub-conscience.
sad life man, this is beyond hell. maybe if I try lucid dreaming it could work?

i hate dreams like that, later im realizing im compeletly loser