Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just keep thinking about that one CUCK X (ted x talks) or whatever it is called

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
The cuck x talk im referring to is the one where that fat balding gassing wearing manlet talks about how he almost become a school shooter but didn't.

Lmao so instead of dying as a man with respect and getting revenge on those elite chad and Stacy cunts who made your life a painful lonley existence you instead to choose to cope, become a bluepilled "GOOD PERSON BR0" and dance like a good little boy for them

JFL what a Fuckin clown

Better death than cuck

le epic wholesome big chungus good boy!

Yea ive seen the thumbnail for that video on recommend vids and refused to click it, JFL @ that cuck

le epic wholesome big chungus good boy!

wow YIKEERINOS thanks for the share and the gold kind strangereeeeno yippee waitin for le wife's Jamal to come over!
Yea ive seen the thumbnail for that video on recommend vids and refused to click it, JFL @ that cuck
High IQ

Jfl. Doesn’t this prove that anyone can become a mass shooter? He didn’t have any mental conditions right? Normies always say “they are all mentally ill” when in reality, they simply become that way from too much BS from the world.

>he gets bullied
>back then it was okay to fight your bullies
>studies have shown that bullies are more successful in life
>???? what are you waiting for???

God what a fucking cuck

I don't think he understands how normies will look at him after saying all that compared to what he has in mind

I don't think he understands how normies will look at him after saying all that compared to what he has in mind

He doesn't seem to understand how foolish he looks

This one is even better

he didnt have the balls for that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back