Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just learned about the subreddit /r/stupidslutsclub. Do not enter if suicidal it is a trove of blackpills.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I can't believe Ive never heard of this sub util now because it has over 257k members... The motto for the sub is " To be an area for like-minded sluts to socialize, play, and challenge one another, a judgment-free space for those who want to feel degraded, hurt, and ruined, and who crave a community of others who want to help them feel like the trash they know they are deep down inside." Ive only been on it for 5 minutes and had to leave because of all the pure rage inducing degeneracy. I bet a few of these posts on there are overeggagerated or just larping but I would not be surpised if 100% of everything on there was true. Ive lost all faith in foids and their ability to remain civil in modern society, yet most of this behavior is encouraged and if anyone from that sub found this post here on .co for pointing them out they would say that IM THE PROBLEM HERE... hahhahahh ok. Its over....:feelsrope:

too much suifuel for one night

I ain't entering that sub again. Its worse than PPF and FDS combined

Chances are they may not be that pretty anyway so I wouldn't worry about it

Old news, knew about that a long time ago.

Women like being sluts. In other news, water is wet. More at 8.

Most of it sounds like fantasies, its a text based masturbation. Degeneracy hits us again. No one even wants to be civil anymore, their culture is in their pants.

never heard of this sub looks like its private.
I just saw it. It went private.

To sum up the sub, every single whore there is a raging misandrist and claims to be a lesbian. And they hate every single man unlike FDS users who at least worship Chads.

I just saw it. It went private.

To sum up the sub, every single whore there is a raging misandrist and claims to be a lesbian. And they hate every single man unlike FDS users who at least worship Chads.
sounds less like suifuel to me and more like something to laugh at