Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just made incels mainstream in my city

ThirdWorldIncel

ThirdWorldIncel

ain't easy being ugly
-
I dropped a lot of blackpillz on a MeTOo post on instagram

Quickly this happened

IMG 2265

many bluepillerz and foidz are looking in disgust at my blackpillz... some foid even did a IG Story about our incel community.

We're getting truly global, my fellow brocelz

Last edited:
Mogs @deeptroat

Living rent free in their soy brains

I'm glad for you that you had the balls to print a bunch of stickers and spread it everywhere in your city.

It would be great to blackpill more incel men but I don't want more normfags and foids finding this place since they'll just look at bait threads and incels will be even more hated.

Hold on, you post a screenshot of the forum on your personal Instagram account? An account with your real name on it?

Wtf... The government goes for your head.
lol our government cn barely handle the pandemic. We're screwed
Hold on, you post a screenshot of the forum on your personal Instagram account? An account with your real name on it?
fake acc. I have no real social media jfl

lol our government cn barely handle the pandemic. We're screwed

fake acc. I have no real social media jfl
:feelskek::feelskek::ha..feels: Seriously be careful, even if it is a disposable account, someone might get upset and try to expose it.

I'm glad for you that you had the balls to print a bunch of stickers and spread it everywhere in your city.
If the store was still up I’d buy some cheap stickers and put them around places. As it is I don’t have a printer (that’s working) nor do I have the motivation to make it stick somewhere.

:feelskek::feelskek::ha..feels: Seriously be careful, even if it is a disposable account, someone might get upset and try to expose it.

thats the plan. Were getting mainstream... plus I havent done anything legally wrong lol

This is beautiful. You are a man of God.

I post incel stuff and articles with real personal account ngl

keep doing that in instacucks, theres thousands of thirsty cucks giving likes to those whores

based and low inhib

Quickly this happened

View attachment 336530

many bluepillerz and foidz are looking in disgust at my blackpillz... some foid even did a IG Story about our incel community.

dm me your ig

Quickly this happened

View attachment 336530

Excellent work buddy boyo

Chad as fuck move