Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Just Made The Best Eggs Of My Life

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Wow these are good. No joke I'm enjoying every bite as I type this. Super proud of myself ngl. Here's what I did if you want to try them out for yourself:

6 egg yolks, 2 whole eggs
half a finely chopped onion
2 large scoops of cottage cheese
about a tablespoon of garlic powder and cayenne pepper
as much salt as you like
scramble in butter at a low temperature, make sure they're not too creamy or too hard. Top with 3 slices of bacon

I literally can't eat eggs JFL, it immediately triggers my gag reflex

nice, i'm gonna try this recipe for supper today :feelsmage:

cool, I'll try it but without the bacon and egg separation tbh

never tried cottage cheese in eggs

At what point do you add the cottage cheese?

I used to eat almost nothing but soft boiled eggs for a long time for breakfast. I can't stand eggs now.

Eggs are pretty cheap and also nutritious and delicious

At what point do you add the cottage cheese?
Mixed everything up first then got to cookin'. Just use low heat and everything will turn out great.

Wow these are good. No joke I'm enjoying every bite as I type this. Super proud of myself ngl. Here's what I did if you want to try them out for yourself:

6 egg yolks, 2 whole eggs
half a finely chopped onion
2 large scoops of cottage cheese
about a tablespoon of garlic powder and cayenne pepper
as much salt as you like
scramble in butter at a low temperature, make sure they're not too creamy or too hard. Top with 3 slices of bacon
Are you truecel? Will the eggs help you ascend or you given up and the eggs are a cope?

Makes it taste a lot richer. You do want to use some of the whites for bulk though. Too much though will make the meal a lot more watery or gelatinous.
Are you truecel? Will the eggs help you ascend or you given up and the eggs are a cope?
Yes I think they will make me ascend. Everyone knows foids go crazy for ugly manlets who make good eggs.

I love eggs, man. The cheese is a bonus too.

why 6 egg yokes? why not 8 whole eggs? what happened to the egg whites?

Brag thread tbh, i can’t even cook

no eggs for your face

Only a chad could make such good eggs. :chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back