Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Just Preformed An Abortion

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I swatted a fat fly (as in this
, the thread title was for shock value only in case you, dear reader, were concerned) and when I went to inspect the corpse, I noticed that it must have been pregnant because there were two little maggots, who survived, crawling from under its belly that weren't there before. I don't know who i feel about this. Maybe I'll set them free outside and let em go their own way.

This happened to me once, except it wasn't just two. It was easily several. Several tiny larvae. It affected me.

This happened to me once, except it wasn't just two. It was easily several. Several tiny larvae. It affected me.
Wow really? Small world. Wonder how that compares in rarity to getting struck by lighting and such.

Kill them flys fucking suck

Imagine being a doctor and doing the abortion on a roastie :feelsree::feelsree::feelspuke:

I did when i was 6 years old

im terrible at swatting flies, they are too fast

It's not a pretty sight all of them larvae inside the fly...

Kill those fucking fuckers

The trick is to confuse them first. Move your hand/swatting instrument in a lot of misleading directions before striking.

I thought flies laid eggs?

The trick is to confuse them first. Move your hand/swatting instrument in a lot of misleading directions before striking.

Laughing in my head at the fact technique and thought is going into the attack, imagining a fly going "naaaniiii!, bakana!" as he see's the on coming attack, maybe with a little Kenshin "Last Attack" in the background:

Laughing in my head at the fact technique and thought is going into the attack, imagining a fly going "naaaniiii!, bakana!" as he see's the on coming attack, maybe with a little Kenshin "Last Attack" in the background:

Lmao

Can't stand those fuckers they are way too loud

Flies lay eggs, they don't "give birth" to maggots. Most probably you killed some parasite infested fly.

I swatted a fat fly (as in this View attachment 116582, the thread title was for shock value only in case you, dear reader, were concerned) and when I went to inspect the corpse, I noticed that it must have been pregnant because there were two little maggots, who survived, crawling from under its belly that weren't there before. I don't know who i feel about this. Maybe I'll set them free outside and let em go their own way.
I do the same with roaches here, they're ovoviviparous so if you kill a fat one and flush it down the toilet you take care of its ootheca as well. Just mash up the maggots, if mum had the gall to annoy you don't let her pass the gall onto the next generation.

Flies lay eggs, they don't "give birth" to maggots. Most probably you killed some parasite infested fly.
Makes sense.
I do the same with roaches here, they're ovoviviparous so if you kill a fat one and flush it down the toilet you take care of its ootheca as well. Just mash up the maggots, if mum had the gall to annoy you don't let her pass the gall onto the next generation.
Good philosophy.

I fucking HATE maggots. I hope you killed them

Try to be really slow and once you get really close and if it doesn't fly away. Immediately swat it before it has time to react.