Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just 'punished' a foid by Chadfishing

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I found this foid on Hinge, and she fell in love with me pretty quickly. Me, cosplaying as a Chad, we sent nudes to each other on snapchat and shit.

A few days passed on and decided to add her and talk to my another account on Snapchat, using my real face. I told her to meet up and she unfriended me quickly after seeing my picture. Later, she snapped me and texted a bunch of messages on the chadfish account, then I unfriended her as a result of her previous consequences.

I can tell you she was clearly obsessed with me during my chadfish period, she really wanted to fuck from the first meeting and have a fun time. Not with my real face. She deserves it.

Literally done the same thing, it's brutal, straight up being rejected just because of your face.

Literally done the same thing, it's brutal, straight up being rejected just because of your face.
Exactly. Don't expect to be treated like a princess if you reject someone.

I found this foid on Hinge, and she fell in love with me pretty quickly. Me, cosplaying as a Chad, we sent nudes to each other on snapchat and shit.

A few days passed on and decided to add her and talk to my another account on Snapchat, using my real face. I told her to meet up and she unfriended me quickly after seeing my picture. Later, she snapped me and texted a bunch of messages on the chadfish account, then I unfriended her as a result of her previous consequences.

I can tell you she was clearly obsessed with me during my chadfish period, she really wanted to fuck from the first meeting and have a fun time. Not with my real face. She deserves it.
based

destroy those foid cunts and cut them deep with words really sharp words.

It's your personality, bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

You should have really punished her.

yeah but why not make her travel 3 hours to and from a fake meetup location first? :waitwhat:

Why? Your personality is still the same xD

Could have made her waste more of her life