Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just realised I am disgusted by 99.9999% of people on the planet

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Even disgusted by people who have done nothing wrong to me.

When I look over social media, I expect that I should feel envy, or jealousy, but I dont feel any envy or jealousy, I just feel disgust, and feel like I've dodged a bullet by being autistic and not a generic normie. I can't explain why exactly, but it's almost like a sense of relief in a way?

Often I feel like Im missing out on something, but then I realise 99.999% of peoples lives are fucking generic and shit, even Chads from highschool I knew who are 30+ now, they're with fat ugly girlfriends, going on generic holidays around the world, all of them, I thought were special, are just living generic shitty lives, and none of them look as good as I actually remember. This goes for all the Staceys and Beckies, theyre all fat and disgusting now.

What exactly is the purpose of all of this? I don't even know where to go next, everyone seems boring, shitty, lame, and generic as fuck.

This is NOT COPE. I repeat, this is NOT COPE. I generally want to feel envy and jealous looking at other peoples lives, because it makes it simple for me to understand what makes me feel the way I do, but I just dont, I feel nothing but disgust and as if im better off the way I am. It would be 100% easier in my mind to feel envy and jealousy, but feeling DISGUST is really strange, I don't know where to go from here. If I don't want the life of the normie, why am I sad all the time about not being a normie? What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Well, they don't know how superficial they are. Ignorance is bliss. They're happy while intellectuals like incels rot.

Well, they don't know how superficial they are. Ignorance is bliss. They're happy while intellectuals like incels rot.
tbh , ignorance is truly a bliss . i mean they are working and doing there best just to live a shitty generic life . lucky them they don't even realize how shitty their life is and they will day with their bluepilled shitty mindset thinking that they have lived their life to the fullest . JFL at normies .

Its not even that.

I know this will sound AUTISTIC as fuck.

But I feel like I have a "Royal" brain. When I see normies, their live are so generic and pointless to me, why do they live the way they do? How can they be content with being a commoner and living a commoner life?

If there's such thing as previous lives, I must have been a fucking Roman Emperor or something, because thats the only life I can see worth living. Being supreme ruler over all those states and kingdoms, having the power of dozens of Legions, going on campaigns, defeating new enemies, taking more lands. Thats the fucking life I envy. I envy the Warrior-Kings like Alexander the Great. Thats the kind of life I envy. I dont even this generic commoner normie life. It just disgusts me.

But do not think I am delusional, I understand I am subhuman and in my body and mind and in this time-line, I could never be anywhere near such a figure like I describe. I do not think I am special or superior, I see myself as the lowest of low, the shittest of shit, and yet, in my brain, I am disgusted by 99.99999% of those above me? I am not envious or jealous of 99.99999%.

This makes the ability for me to ever ascend impossible, I understand too much about history, I understand too much about the lives of the greatest people in history, and anything below that I have no interest in, it disgusts me.

btw , your post came just at the perfect time . tow hours before seeing your post i have a realization that happiness and joy can't be attainable in this life no matter how much you achieve or get . it will be always not good enough and you feel like you are missing something no matter what you are experiencing . the only happy people are the ignorant limited minded ones who are nothing less then a working drone .
btw , your post came just at the perfect time . tow hours before seeing your post i have a realization that happiness and joy can't be attainable in this life no matter how much you achieve or get . it will be always not good enough and you feel like you are missing something no matter what you are experiencing . the only happy people are the ignorant limited minded ones who are nothing less then a working drone .

YES I will post a list of people I envy.

You sound a foid. Foids are disgusted by 99% of male population too.

Sounds a bit like sour grapes to me. The fox was also disgusted by the "sour grapes" just cuz he couldnt have it. Fact is you would change your life for one that completely "disgusts" you (as im sure all of us would) if it meant you could escape the purgatory of inceldem.

true, most people in fact live very boring lives, social media def paints a specific image.

however even if most normies are boring id still like a girl to give a crap about me.
I hate them all

ee9b81359d275480f657843b80848b84f4330f9ar1-500-213_hq.gif

I hate every person in the planet including me tbh ngl