Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realized my cat is a stacy

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Every night I see at least two male cats orbiting around my home and trying to find her. One was literally on my balcony for over an hour waiting for her.

It's ovER for catcels tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Really ? I'm the opposite as my cat is a handsome chad.

My cat is an LDAR master tbh. He doesn’t really do anything besides sit next to me..lol.

Volcel if you wouln't finger a stacy cat

My cat is an incel, he's castrated and stays at home most of the time

My cat is a sexy little minx. She knows i want her pussy so she keeps teasing my little cock. Fucking whore.

brutal catpill strikes again

My cat is a sexy little minx. She knows i want her pussy so she keeps teasing my little cock. Fucking whore.
Ehhh :dafuckfeels::feelswhat:
1539406818827s

Every night I see at least two male cats orbiting around my home and trying to find her. One was literally on my balcony for over an hour waiting for her.

It's ovER for catcels tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Cats always reminded me of whores for some reason tbh. @doktordoom

My cat was fat, then he got skinny and now his skin sags. He was bullied by previous owners and now he doesnt trust anyone except me. He either watches out the window, sleeps, or eats. So he is literally like me.