Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just saw a JB version of myself

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I just went out for groceries and life pulls yet another prank on me: there stood myself, waiting to cross the street at the same time as me, except around 15 years old and female.

-she had the same type of nose nose, similar chinletism, similar big upper-third
-she had the same type of hair I have
-she had white skin in a tone similar to mine
-she had brown eyes and hair just like me
-she had acne exactly with the same patterns I had on her age
-she was just as tall as I'd be as a female considering the average height difference between men and women (around 5'8)
-she had a nice butt and nice breasts, something I'd probably also have if female considering my mom and female relatives

And the worst part is that I'd fucking kill to date someone like that. If she weren't with her mom I swear I'd have even approached. Not that my chances with looksmatched JB are any higher than my levels of happiness as a 30 yo incel after 500 unsuccessful approaches :feelsrope:

She even maintained a bit of eye contact, something that happens VERY rarely with me outside of children or grandmas. She must also have noticed the similarities.

Last edited:
btw, what does JB mean anyways? kind of odd since its my first and last initial.

btw, what does JB mean anyways? kind of odd since its my first and last initial.
Jailbait. Underage (attractive) women. I use this term a lot because pretty much all women are attractive to me in the 12-17 age range.

Careful not to doxx yourself there, buddy :feelsmega:

Last edited:
I would impregnate myself so hard ngl

I would impregnate myself so hard ngl
Me too. This experience just confirmed that I would never, in a million years, be an incel as a female.

I just went out for groceries and life pulls yet another prank on me: there stood myself, waiting to cross the street at the same time as me, except around 15 years old and female.

-she had the same type of nose nose, similar chinletism, similar big upper-third
-she had the same type of hair I have
-she had white skin in a tone similar to mine
-she had brown eyes and hair just like me
-she had acne exactly with the same patterns I had on her age
-she was just as tall as I'd be as a female considering the average height difference between men and women (around 5'8)
-she had a nice butt and nice breasts, something I'd probably also have if female considering my mom and female relatives

And the worst part is that I'd fucking kill to date someone like that. If she weren't with her mom I swear I'd have even approached. Not that my chances with looksmatched JB are any higher than my levels of happiness as a 30 yo incel after 500 unsuccessful approaches :feelsrope:

She even maintained a bit of eye contact, something that happens VERY rarely with me outside of children or grandmas. She must also have noticed the similarities.
COPE
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red

She even maintained a bit of eye contact, something that happens
I hate when this happens because it momentarily bluepills me. It makes me hopeful that I stand a chance.

a foid can not be incel even if she is a 0 / 10 totally deformed and rotting landwhale, tbh every incel would not be in this situation if he became his female version

Justin Bieber?

Jk. You’re way too cool to be that fag.

:feelsbaton:

I hated that kid when he got popular but yes my first name is Justin. just not Bieber.
Jailbait. Underage (attractive) women. I use this term a lot because pretty much all women are attractive to me in the 12-17 age range.

Careful not to doxx yourself there, buddy :feelsmega:

most people know who I am. I've been to jail. I ain't afraid of shit. I die, I die.

:feelsbaton:

I hated that kid when he got popular but yes my first name is Justin. just not Bieber.

most people know who I am. I've been to jail. I ain't afraid of shit. I die, I die.
Low inhib.

My female equivalent would be overly tall and have a praying mantis body, no thanks.

Fakecel bieber

ok faggot. suck a nigger dick. like your gay mother.
Low inhib.

no doubt. I used to be high inhib. don't care much for formalities these days. unfortunately cops and criminals alike are some of the biggest cucks in the world and it would better off if jails were demolished with the cops and criminals still inside.

ok faggot. suck a nigger dick. like your gay mother.

no doubt. I used to be high inhib. don't care much for formalities these days. unfortunately cops and criminals alike are some of the biggest cucks in the world and it would better off if jails were demolished with the cops and criminals still inside.
Lul calm down man it was a joke

again with the pedo shit

lord you need help
15 is legal where I live, please don't force your American feminist puritan culture onto me.

Also, 15 yo foids with big breasts and asses aren't children. This is getting boring tbh.

15 is legal where I live, please don't force your American feminist puritan culture onto me.
you must like have a act of going after girls who are under the age of 18? dont you its like u cant help your self were is the respect. Smh

That bitch better not have rejected you if you saw her without her mom.

Last edited:
you must like have a act of going after girls who are under the age of 18? dont you its like u cant help your self were is the respect. Smh
Please do two things before posting here again:

1) learn at least passable English. I can't understand what you write
2) while at it, look up the definition of the words "pedophilia" and "child" in the dictionary

Please do two things before posting here again:

1) learn at least passable English. I can't understand what you write
2) while at it, look up the definition of the words "pedophilia" and "child" in the dictionary
you said it your self you would of walked up to her if her parents weren't there meaning, you were scared because there was an adult there who knows what a pedophile is and every sense of the word

you said it your self you would of walked up to her if her parents weren't there meaning, you were scared because there was an adult there who knows what a pedophile is and every sense of the word
A grown woman with her parents would've prevented him too. Even so the parents would only think that way because the laws are cucked.

Should've approached her instead. If she's with her mom, she can't pull autist and ignore game well

lately you've been coming out with your sicking Pedophile thoughts and i dont care if i get banned from this site. The shit isn't oki if you would of walked up to that girl she would of probably screamed and ran from you because why is some full grown man walking up to a minor in the first place.

that shit isn't normal Cut these thoughts out of your sick head before you end up in jail getting your ass beat because you tried to get with a underage girl ( people in jail dont put up with Pedophiles and nor will i)
no one cares if your into young underage girls you need to keep that shit to your self. And if you think its truly ok to come out and be open with your fucking sick thoughts you need to get mental help

I'd kill myself if a girl looked like me. Dude, yo're a grown ass man. no JB should look like you. None.
Oh, and JFL @Hozo

Cut these thoughts out of your sick head before you end up in jail getting your ass beat because you tried to get with a underage girl ( people in jail dont put up with Pedophiles and nor will i)
I bet you're some manlet soyboy fag, you can't do shit in a one on one fight. You'd need other normie cucks for backup. No one cares about little whore's pussies, the only one who is obsessing over them is you.
no one cares if your into young underage girls you need to keep that shit to your self. And if you think its truly ok to come out and be open with your fucking sick thoughts you need to get mental help
I care and a lot of other people do too. His threads wake up the brainwashed sheep who can't handle the truth.

Last edited:
Like @Robtical said, I wouldn't approach a woman with her mother by her side regardless of her age. This has nothing to do with the parent "defending" her from me, but with basic social cue processing. What are your chances of making a successful cold approach if the woman is with her mom on the street, for God's sake? It will 100% be awkward and fail unless you're a 10/10 gigachad or something.

Dude, I'm in Brazil. Pretty much no one here thinks going for a 15 yo foid is pedophilia, not even the law.

I bet you're some manlet soyboy fag, you can't do shit in a one on one fight. You'd need you other normie cucks for backup. No one cares about little whore's pussies, the only one who is obsessing over them is you.

I care and a lot of other people do too. His threads wake up the brainwashed sheep who can't handle the truth.
10/10 i could beat your ass into that ground? and your older then me? dont talk big over the internet if your not really gonna back it up?

Also what your telling me is your oki what talking full on convos about how good girls under the age of 18 are and how you would like to fuck them. if so please go to your local gun store buy one and proceed to kill your fucking self

10/10 i could beat your ass into that ground? and your older then me? dont talk big over the internet if your not really gonna back it up?

Also what your telling me is your oki what talking full on convos about how good girls under the age of 18 are and how you would like to fuck them. if so please go to your local gun store buy one and proceed to kill your fucking self
I'd kick you in the face then you'd explode like the npc bot retard you are. What's the difference between talking about fucking 15 year olds and 18 year olds?

I'd kick you in the face and you'd explode like the npc bot retard you are. What's the difference between talking about fucking 15 year olds and 18 year olds?
you want my address bro? because i can promise you i would fucking stomp your face into the ground

you want my address bro? because i can promise you i would fucking stomp your face into the ground
Sure, I'd probably beat you within an inch of your life though. I hate moralfag cucks who worship whore jb pussy.

I'd kick you in the face then you'd explode like the npc bot retard you are. What's the difference between talking about fucking 15 year olds and 18 year olds?
Just ban the normie already :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
He's better off on reddit.

Sure, I'd probably beat you within an inch of your life though. I hate moralfag cucks who worship whore jb pussy.
i would love to see how far you get with that :):):):) there's a reason i dont get into fights anymore
go sit down and hang out with the Pedophiles you surround your self with

i would love to see how far you get with that :):):):) there's a reason i dont get into fights anymore
Shut up you cuck, you'll get your ass beat by anyone here and you know it.
Just ban the normie already :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
He's better off on reddit.
Straight out the normie trash bin.

go sit down and hang out with the Pedophiles you surround your self with
Serious question: was God a pedophile? He impregnated Mary at 12-14 according to Christian text.

Serious question: was God a pedophile? He impregnated Mary at 12-14 according to Christian text.
i dont believe in god and are we talking about VIRGIN marry?
Shut up you cuck, you'll get your ass beat by anyone here and you know it.

Straight out the normie trash bin.
again there a reason i dont get into fights Lol. you can say all the shit you want but when it comes down to it. your just a sick pedophile hiding behind a screen saying shit as you sit in your empty lifeless room thinking about girls whom would never dream of touching u

lately you've been coming out with your sicking Pedophile thoughts and i dont care if i get banned from this site. The shit isn't oki if you would of walked up to that girl she would of probably screamed and ran from you because why is some full grown man walking up to a minor in the first place.

that shit isn't normal Cut these thoughts out of your sick head before you end up in jail getting your ass beat because you tried to get with a underage girl ( people in jail dont put up with Pedophiles and nor will i)
what do you specifically consider as being the criteria for being a pedophile?

i dont believe in god and are we talking about VIRGIN marry?
Yes. She was still a virgin but married with Joseph who, according to text, was fucking 90 years old :lul:

The Bible is a pedophile book according to you.

Yes. She was still a virgin but married with Joseph who, according to text, was fucking 90 years old :lul:

The Bible is a pedophile book according to you.
? i dont believe in anything the bible has to say nor do i believe in a " God" for all i know the bible was wrote by a pedophile incel like your self

again there a reason i dont get into fights Lol.
All moral fags are pussies that can't back up what they say. I'm not scared of you bitch.
you can say all the shit you want but when it comes down to it. your just a sick pedophile hiding behind a screen saying shit as you sit in your empty lifeless room thinking about girls whom would never dream of touching u
If they'll never touch me then lowering the AoC wouldn't matter dumbass. You're a sick npc fag that can't think for yourself.

? i dont believe in anything the bible has to say nor do i believe in a " God" for all i know the bible was wrote by a pedophile incel like your self
Pedophile incels sure write pretty popular books.

All moral fags are pussies that can't back up what they say. I'm not scared of you bitch.

If they'll never touch me then lowering the AoC wouldn't matter dumbass. You're a sick npc fag that can't think for yourself.
It's amazing how all moralfags who think 15 yos are innocent little children who must be protect from dangerous incel "pedophiles" like us also exhibit some other curious traits such as shaming other users here for not being wanted by girls, shaming other users for living with their moms, etc.

Maybe we're on to something :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Saids the pedophile who can only think about girls under the age of 18

It's amazing how all moralfags who think 15 yos are innocent little children who must be protect from dangerous incel "pedophiles" like us also exhibit some other curious traits such as shaming other users here for not being wanted by girls, shaming other users for living with their moms, etc.

Maybe we're on to something :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
go cry to your mom you fucking cuck and let her know your into under-aged girls

and while your at it have a look at this

http://prntscr.com/lgv9ff