Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just saw a JB version of myself

Saids the pedophile who can only think about girls under the age of 18
IfManAge>18
RunAuto_youmustnotthink.wav

"you must not think about girls under the age of 18 beep boop".

NPC20Head1

It's amazing how all moralfags who think 15 yos are innocent little children who must be protect from dangerous incel "pedophiles" like us also exhibit some other curious traits such as shaming other users here for not being wanted by girls, shaming other users for living with their moms, etc.

Maybe we're on to something :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
This cuck's posts have been dripping in soy ever since he's been posting, and now he's shaming incels. Jfl.
Saids the pedophile who can only think about girls under the age of 18

go cry to your mom you fucking cuck and let her know your into under-aged girls

and while your at it have a look at this

http://prntscr.com/lgv9ff
Lol, the stupid fag is trying to send an ip grabber. Ban this piece of shit cuck.

Incel

IfManAge>18
RunAuto_youmustnotthink.wav

"you must not think about girls under the age of 18 beep boop".

View attachment 62088
kinda weird to be a pedophile but also live with your fucking mom ? what are you gonna tell her when she see's a 14 year old girl walk in the house with you and ask you who she is " oh mom im into young girls now" DF outta here you whole god dam pedophile

View attachment 62090

kinda weird to be a pedophile but also live with your fucking mom ? what are you gonna tell her when she see's a 14 year old girl walk in the house with you and ask you who she is " oh mom im into young girls now" DF outta here you whole god dam pedophile
She's gonna think: "thank God my son is not a whiteknight soyboy cuck who defends hoes on the internet"

She's gonna think: "thank God my son is not a whiteknight soyboy cuck who defends hoes on the internet"
High iq. My mom would give me a high five.

1. im not white im black

2. im not a cuck you pedophile

3. i would defend a under aged girl from a grown man any day.

4. if i seen a grown ass man talking to a under aged girl and she looked like she didn't wanna talk to you i would just punch you in your fucking jaw.

5. this screen means nothing
High iq. My mom would give me a high five.
your mom would kick you out

Last edited:
I'm off to sleep now before I lose my patience and start insulting that whiteknight cuck.

I hope he's banned when I come back, the guy can't write proper English, is a low IQ moralfag who thinks sexually active teenage whores are children, has sent malicious links to fuck other users, has shamed other incels for being incels, Idk what else he has to do to be banned already.
4. if i seen a grown as man talking to a under aged girl and she looked like she didnt wanna talk to you i would just punch you in your fucking jaw.
/r/ ban.

I'm off to sleep now before I lose my patience and start insulting that whiteknight cuck.

I hope he's banned when I come back, the guy can't write proper English, is a low IQ moralfag who thinks sexually active teenage whores are children, has sent malicious links to fuck other users, has shamed other incels for being incels, Idk what else he has to do to be banned already.
fucking your mom would be something to throw up there.

Last edited:
I use this term a lot because pretty much all women are attractive to me in the 12-17 age range.

this is why you're inkel

hello inceltiers

there stood myself, waiting to cross the street at the same time as me, except around 15 years old and female.
op are you trying to tell us something?
This entire post smells of estrogen and sweaty man ass, get out tranny

JFL at the ignorant banned cuck in this thread.

He doesn't seem to grasp the fairly basic concept that pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to pre-pubescent boys/girls. Puberty usually starts at around 10/11/12; the girl mentioned in this thread is 15.

I approached a 16-year-old girl once. I discovered she was 16 when I found her on Facebook, but despite what brainwashed cucks would say, the physical attraction I felt towards her was completely biologically natural - she had a thick ass and in general looked sexually developed. It was not morally wrong for me to approach her.

That sounds almost as bad as being height logged by a foid.

JFL at the ignorant banned cuck in this thread.

He doesn't seem to grasp the fairly basic concept that pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to pre-pubescent boys/girls. Puberty usually starts at around 10/11/12; the girl mentioned in this thread is 15.

I approached a 16-year-old girl once. I discovered she was 16 when I found her on Facebook, but despite what brainwashed cucks would say, the physical attraction I felt towards her was completely biologically natural - she had a thick ass and in general looked sexually developed. It was not morally wrong for me to approach her.
That's what I don't get with moralfags who get offended when a guy in his 20s-30s wants a 13-14 year old or any other slightly developed teen tbh. They can all go suck a fucking dick.