Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just saw myself on a video

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
I just saw myself on a video while doing some presentation at school. Next to me were two normies, one Russian, the other German. I was standing in the middle like a little white boy with my ridiculous body proportions. My tiny wrists (literally as small as a finger), my small egghead, the narrow shit ugly face, the skinny legs - I'm a complete and utter subhuman.

I should not have survived birth. They should've killed me a long time ago. Something as ugly as me shouldn't exist. I really need to end this, I can't even blame normies for ridiculing me.

Sorry to hear.

fetchimage

Brutal as fuck , I was born by a c section myself .

I just saw myself on a video while doing some presentation at school. Next to me were two normies, one Russian, the other German. I was standing in the middle like a little white boy with my ridiculous body proportions. My tiny wrists (literally as small as a finger), my small egghead, the narrow shit ugly face, the skinny legs - I'm a complete and utter subhuman.

I should not have survived birth. They should've killed me a long time ago.
Brutal as fuck , I was born by a c section myself .
Very very very brutal. Jfl, the moment you were so lucky to be born, that you cashed all the luck for the rest of your shitty existence. This suifuel makes me want to altf4maxx

Now you famous!

Have drink Incel-ibrate your victory!

Very very very brutal. Jfl, the moment you were so lucky to be born, that you cashed all the luck for the rest of your shitty existence. This suifuel makes me want to altf4maxx
As a child I was carefree and optimistic even though my upbringing was troubled. Now that I know the truth all I want to do is jump out of a window.

damn... this is sad :feelscry:

I saw myself in a video once and immediately felt uncomfortable. I can believe I was so unaware of how I looked like

As a child I was carefree and optimistic even though my upbringing was troubled. Now that I know the truth all I want to do is jump out of a window.
Brootal. Can relate brocel. I have nothing to say rly. Just brutal

I should not have survived birth. They should've killed me a long time ago. Something as ugly as me shouldn't exist. I really need to end this, I can't even blame normies for ridiculing me.

It's very brutal I agree. It is why I almost never take pictures or film of myself.