[Story] I just seen a female with the most recessed chin ever.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Captain
-
I saw her at the bus stop coming back from work. Her chin was even more recessed than the girl in the pic. Of course she was talking with a 7/10 normie who i assume was her boyfriend. It's funny to me to see a woman like that, get to live a completely normal life, while men with not even a half of her deformity are doomed to be miserable. I just hope she never reproduces cause her sons most certainly will be incels.
Aesthetische-Chirurgie-Facelift-vorher-7-A.jpg

R

rightfulcel

Veteran
-
Womens genes are the cause of most incels

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Her looksmatch is hanging from a tree.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
And that's how James Elsworth tier chins exist.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Lowstandardscel, surgerymaxxer
-
That's just the way the world works. We're fucked

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
dude needs to slide under her for a kiss

not that it stops her any

she's going to the beach this summer

doomed 7

doomed 7

angre monke who rapes da enemies
-
french females phenotype

stravinsky

stravinsky

styggelse bror
-
Her looksmatch couldn't even successfully rope, the noose kept sliding off. Chin is about equal to mine in the pic, over.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
and she smv mogs this whole sub

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
-
she's a hideous subhuman piece of trash and should be euthanized or at least have her ovaries taken out so she can't have kids.

S

Silverandgold

Recruit
-
I was once in love with a woman who had a chin like that. I was her loyal friend and confidant for years but she didn’t want me. I have a normal chin by the way.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
The more I think about it, the more I realize that the Nazi’s were right. If we would have sterilized all the ugly, deformed, diseased and retarded people in the 1940’s, we would all be Chad’s and Chadlites today and disease would be drastically reduced.

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I see people like this everyday in saudi arabia. Trucel central i swear

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Captain
-
And that's how James Elsworth tier chins exist.
But there’s no negative consequence for her because men aren’t hypergamous superficial monsters like foids.

O

Over4Mexicels

Veteran
-
The more I think about it, the more I realize that the Nazi’s were right. If we would have sterilized all the ugly, deformed, diseased and retarded people in the 1940’s, we would all be Chad’s and Chadlites today and disease would be drastically reduced.
Less depression, less mental illnesses

Less greed thus less corruption. Less feminism thus no gays and trannies

And most importantly, no more incels suffering miserable lonely lives

Everything would be better

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Chin mogs me

tooth monster

tooth monster

Homo Copus
-
Her looksmatch couldn't even successfully rope, the noose kept sliding off. Chin is about equal to mine in the pic, over.
Get BSSO or it's definitely over

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Her looksmatch is floating face down a river tbh

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
And cunt sure has easier life than me, man of culture with chin not big, and to weak, but also not recessed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
Still can get sex

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
If not her genes, then not breastfeeding you, giving you recessed chin.
I wasn’t breastfed because apparently my sister born 14 months before me had “exhausted” my mother.

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
-
I wasn’t breastfed because apparently my sister born 14 months before me had “exhausted” my mother.
Oh noooo I wonder how they handled it back in the day???? Fucking selfish bitches.

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
her smv still is probably higher than all of us together

needsolution

needsolution

-
Without a doubt.
ja widziałem ostatnio laskę, kurwa 140cm wzrostu, ryj typowego karła a za rękę z gościem 170cm około szła, w porządku wyglądającym, to koniec, its over

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Captain
-
Ja też nie jedną taką widziałem. Mężczyzna z takim wzrostem ma kompletnie przesrane całe życie ale kobieta nie ma żadnych problemów.

needsolution

needsolution

-
Ja też nie jedną taką widziałem. Mężczyzna z takim wzrostem ma kompletnie przesrane całe życie ale kobieta nie ma żadnych problemów.
dzisiaj opublikuje tutaj jeden artykuł o incelach po polsku, który ostro mnie wkurwił, dam to w off topic bo nie chcę mi się tego tłumaczyć, polacy niech sobie przeczytają. takiego gówna dawno nie widziałem.

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Veteran
-
I saw her at the bus stop coming back from work. Her chin was even more recessed than the girl in the pic. Of course she was talking with a 7/10 normie who i assume was her boyfriend. It's funny to me to see a woman like that, get to live a completely normal life, while men with not even a half of her deformity are doomed to be miserable. I just hope she never reproduces cause her sons most certainly will be incels.
View attachment 140241
Never in my life have I seen utterly hideous foids being elevated to such a status of worship. It's absolutely insane and rage-inducing. We used to tease and terrorize ugly femoids in junior high like they were worthless.
WTF happened? How did they suddenly become so valuable? It's like witnessing the price of meatloaf skyrocket and become unaffordable.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
Females can have all the flaw of a trucel multiply by 5 and they will still be accepted and find someone.

Incel Duchamp

Incel Duchamp

Military Grade Autism
-
Never in my life have I seen utterly hideous foids being elevated to such a status of worship. It's absolutely insane and rage-inducing. We used to tease and terrorize ugly femoids in junior high like they were worthless.
WTF happened? How did they suddenly become so valuable? It's like witnessing the price of meatloaf skyrocket and become unaffordable.
Well said. Those were the good old days. I wonder if ugly girls are still unvalued and ridiculed in junior high, or if Tinder culture ruined today's school experience, too.

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
The old neighbor of my parents was a femoid with recessed chin. She always looked miserable and was never friendly. Little black pill for my 10 yo. self. She was miserable because she was deformed.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
And sure chinless femoid having life easier than me, cultured man with chin not great, but not terrible

D3X

D3X

Recruit
-
feminism+dating apps+other western degeneracy+biology =inflation of pussy

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Veteran
-
Well said. Those were the good old days. I wonder if ugly girls are still unvalued and ridiculed in junior high, or if Tinder culture ruined today's school experience, too.
I would wager that 300lb hideous hambeasts aren't even undervalued in junior high school anymore. That's what I surmise from seeing them every day, strutting around with a confidence that borders on arrogance. This is what happens when hordes of thirsty men with no standards on dating apps indiscriminately hit on every available hole. The price of pussy skyrockets, regardless of its quality. To borrow a quote from Steve Hoca, "there is no such thing as an unpopular girl anymore-- they're all popular!".

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
I would wager that 300lb hideous hambeasts aren't even undervalued in junior high school anymore. That's what I surmise from seeing them every day, strutting around with a confidence that borders on arrogance. This is what happens when hordes of thirsty men with no standards on dating apps indiscriminately hit on every available hole. The price of pussy skyrockets, regardless of its quality. To borrow a quote from Steve Hoca, "there is no such thing as an unpopular girl anymore-- they're all popular!".