Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I just seen a female with the most recessed chin ever.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I saw her at the bus stop coming back from work. Her chin was even more recessed than the girl in the pic. Of course she was talking with a 7/10 normie who i assume was her boyfriend. It's funny to me to see a woman like that, get to live a completely normal life, while men with not even a half of her deformity are doomed to be miserable. I just hope she never reproduces cause her sons most certainly will be incels.
Aesthetische Chirurgie Facelift vorher 7 A

Womens genes are the cause of most incels

Her looksmatch is hanging from a tree.

And that's how James Elsworth tier chins exist.

That's just the way the world works. We're fucked

dude needs to slide under her for a kiss

not that it stops her any

she's going to the beach this summer

french females phenotype

Her looksmatch couldn't even successfully rope, the noose kept sliding off. Chin is about equal to mine in the pic, over.

and she smv mogs this whole sub

she's a hideous subhuman piece of trash and should be euthanized or at least have her ovaries taken out so she can't have kids.

I was once in love with a woman who had a chin like that. I was her loyal friend and confidant for years but she didn’t want me. I have a normal chin by the way.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that the Nazi’s were right. If we would have sterilized all the ugly, deformed, diseased and retarded people in the 1940’s, we would all be Chad’s and Chadlites today and disease would be drastically reduced.

I see people like this everyday in saudi arabia. Trucel central i swear

And that's how James Elsworth tier chins exist.
But there’s no negative consequence for her because men aren’t hypergamous superficial monsters like foids.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that the Nazi’s were right. If we would have sterilized all the ugly, deformed, diseased and retarded people in the 1940’s, we would all be Chad’s and Chadlites today and disease would be drastically reduced.

Less depression, less mental illnesses

Less greed thus less corruption. Less feminism thus no gays and trannies

And most importantly, no more incels suffering miserable lonely lives

Everything would be better

Her looksmatch couldn't even successfully rope, the noose kept sliding off. Chin is about equal to mine in the pic, over.
Get BSSO or it's definitely over

Her looksmatch is floating face down a river tbh

And cunt sure has easier life than me, man of culture with chin not big, and to weak, but also not recessed

Still can get sex

If not her genes, then not breastfeeding you, giving you recessed chin.

I wasn’t breastfed because apparently my sister born 14 months before me had “exhausted” my mother.

I wasn’t breastfed because apparently my sister born 14 months before me had “exhausted” my mother.
Oh noooo I wonder how they handled it back in the day???? Fucking selfish bitches.

her smv still is probably higher than all of us together

Without a doubt.
ja widziałem ostatnio laskę, kurwa 140cm wzrostu, ryj typowego karła a za rękę z gościem 170cm około szła, w porządku wyglądającym, to koniec, its over

Ja też nie jedną taką widziałem. Mężczyzna z takim wzrostem ma kompletnie przesrane całe życie ale kobieta nie ma żadnych problemów.

Ja też nie jedną taką widziałem. Mężczyzna z takim wzrostem ma kompletnie przesrane całe życie ale kobieta nie ma żadnych problemów.
dzisiaj opublikuje tutaj jeden artykuł o incelach po polsku, który ostro mnie wkurwił, dam to w off topic bo nie chcę mi się tego tłumaczyć, polacy niech sobie przeczytają. takiego gówna dawno nie widziałem.

I saw her at the bus stop coming back from work. Her chin was even more recessed than the girl in the pic. Of course she was talking with a 7/10 normie who i assume was her boyfriend. It's funny to me to see a woman like that, get to live a completely normal life, while men with not even a half of her deformity are doomed to be miserable. I just hope she never reproduces cause her sons most certainly will be incels.
View attachment 140241
Never in my life have I seen utterly hideous foids being elevated to such a status of worship. It's absolutely insane and rage-inducing. We used to tease and terrorize ugly femoids in junior high like they were worthless.
WTF happened? How did they suddenly become so valuable? It's like witnessing the price of meatloaf skyrocket and become unaffordable.

Females can have all the flaw of a trucel multiply by 5 and they will still be accepted and find someone.

Never in my life have I seen utterly hideous foids being elevated to such a status of worship. It's absolutely insane and rage-inducing. We used to tease and terrorize ugly femoids in junior high like they were worthless.
WTF happened? How did they suddenly become so valuable? It's like witnessing the price of meatloaf skyrocket and become unaffordable.

Well said. Those were the good old days. I wonder if ugly girls are still unvalued and ridiculed in junior high, or if Tinder culture ruined today's school experience, too.

Females can have all the flaw of a trucel multiply by 5 and they will still be accepted and find someone.
Got that right, no wonder so many low value betaboys become trannies.

The old neighbor of my parents was a femoid with recessed chin. She always looked miserable and was never friendly. Little black pill for my 10 yo. self. She was miserable because she was deformed.

And sure chinless femoid having life easier than me, cultured man with chin not great, but not terrible

feminism+dating apps+other western degeneracy+biology =inflation of pussy

Well said. Those were the good old days. I wonder if ugly girls are still unvalued and ridiculed in junior high, or if Tinder culture ruined today's school experience, too.
I would wager that 300lb hideous hambeasts aren't even undervalued in junior high school anymore. That's what I surmise from seeing them every day, strutting around with a confidence that borders on arrogance. This is what happens when hordes of thirsty men with no standards on dating apps indiscriminately hit on every available hole. The price of pussy skyrockets, regardless of its quality. To borrow a quote from Steve Hoca, "there is no such thing as an unpopular girl anymore-- they're all popular!".

I would wager that 300lb hideous hambeasts aren't even undervalued in junior high school anymore. That's what I surmise from seeing them every day, strutting around with a confidence that borders on arrogance. This is what happens when hordes of thirsty men with no standards on dating apps indiscriminately hit on every available hole. The price of pussy skyrockets, regardless of its quality. To borrow a quote from Steve Hoca, "there is no such thing as an unpopular girl anymore-- they're all popular!".