Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just simped to woman

boogeyman

boogeyman

Hitler in his next life
It happened in my dream, there was a car accident and I saved foid from a crashed car. Feeling terrible now, I am such a worthless simp.

That is most unfortunate.

I'm sorry you had to experience this

Never simp for a woman. You may never recover.

Your subconscious is still bluepilled

Welp that's going to be a ban from the site for you.

You are not fully blackpilled boyo

Unironically cleanse your mind of foid filth. You succumbed to the soy big time. Why these comments are full of ironic bullshit beats me. As trucels we should have nothing but pure distilled hatred, contempt and seperatism from foids and soy if we are increase satisfaction in our life. They provide no value, only unmitigated harm.

It's actually true because dreams reveal what is happening in your subconscious mind. Don't think because it's a dream it's not real.

Unironically cleanse your mind of foid filth. You succumbed to the soy big time. Why these comments are full of ironic bullshit beats me. As trucels we should have nothing but pure distilled hatred, contempt and seperatism from foids and soy if we are increase satisfaction in our life. They provide no value, only unmitigated harm.
Isn't it written in the scripture "For all have simped and fall short of the glory of stBlackOps2Cel, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by ER."?
It's actually true because dreams reveal what is happening in your subconscious mind. Don't think because it's a dream it's not real.
Blackpill on the streets, bluepill in the sheets.

Last edited:
Get it together, man.

Don't sleep for three days to punish yourself. Hopefully, you learn your lesson
Everyone should slap himself for thinking about helping females, we could train ourselves this way Pavlov trained his dogs