Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i just stabbed myself

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Yes bros i stabbed myself with a switchblade....

I was cutting the paper off a sausage and the blade slipped into my finger. Stabbed all the way to the bone.

It hurt and bled alot. But i rinsed it off in cold water and used compression so it stopped bleeding long enough to slap a 7 year old bandaid on it.

Good thing my knife was sharp otherwise my cut wouldn't have sealed up so quickly.

Anyway... I finished my sausage crackers and i feel better now.

Y U cutting sausage with a switch blade?:feelsjuice:

Y U cutting sausage with a switch blade?:feelsjuice:
I usually cut pretty much everything with my butterfly knife because its the sharpest blade in the house.

tfw you accidentally commit japanese ritual suicide while trying to prepare a sausage
correct, pure clickbait... Caught and confessed!

Besides, seppuku is usually an after dinner affair.

I usually cut pretty much everything with my butterfly knife because its the sharpest blade in the house.
I carry butterfly plylers! Leatherman tool. It's ok, but far too dirty for food prep. I use it for cutting weeds and stuff in my yard. (And mash ticks and fleas with the plylers)

FBIcels were frantic for a moment there

You ate em cracka!!

FBIcels were frantic for a moment there
Yeah I assume you were gearing up to go on one of those Muslim stabbing rampages for the glory of Allah

Yeah I assume you were gearing up to go on one of those Muslim stabbing rampages for the glory of Allah
Not with a switchblade! Them things are mostly just toys. Besides, Allah sucks jewgod dick.

I hope you don't get it infected and need fucking amputation. Deep cuts are no joke man.

Clean it with alcohol, don’t let it get infected

hope you're fine now

correct, pure clickbait... Caught and confessed!

Besides, seppuku is usually an after dinner affair.

I carry butterfly plylers! Leatherman tool. It's ok, but far too dirty for food prep. I use it for cutting weeds and stuff in my yard. (And mash ticks and fleas with the plylers)
Nice, mine is just a knock off benchmade 51, it still cuts like hell though

Nice, mine is just a knock off benchmade 51, it still cuts like hell though
Benchmade is overpriced. D2 is nice though. Mine's aus8. I like to freak out normies with my plylers though. Lol! (It's just stainless)

hope you're fine now
Yeah bro. Its ok. The hole shrank fast.

That's why folks always say "a sharp knife is safer than a dull knife." Probably because it heals faster.

Benchmade is overpriced. D2 is nice though. Mine's aus8. I like to freak out normies with my plylers though. Lol! (It's just stainless)
Yeah, I could never afford a real one tbh, that's why I bought a chinese knock-off. Still looks the same though, and the steel is surprisingly good quality.

Yeah, I could never afford a real one tbh, that's why I bought a chinese knock-off. Still looks the same though, and the steel is surprisingly good quality.
You should check out the microtech otf switchblade knock offs. Super cool stuff. Not as strong as a balisong but just as cool.

Yeah bro. Its ok. The hole shrank fast.

That's why folks always say "a sharp knife is safer than a dull knife." Probably because it heals faster.
Good to hear boyo

don't they just say that about cutting food or stabbing people though?

share knife hurts like fuck

don't they just say that about cutting food or stabbing people though?

share knife hurts like fuck
Good question... I seem to remember it more as a chef thing more than a woodsman thing. But knife fighters keep a sharp knife because you need to be able to cut through stuff in order to get to a specific target area... Lungs arteries ligaments...

But yeah, getting cut hurts!

Sharper heals faster therefore safer?