Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just started Chadfishing and I'm not sure if i want to continue

• Thread starter MuslimMentalcel
  • Start date
MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
★★★★
So... for the paste few days I started to do some Chadfishing on bumble and tinder, news flash I get a 10+ matches on the first 12 hours, they immediately want to talk to me and meet up. Aside what most people say here that Chadfishing is depressing after a certaint point. Which I'm kinda desensitized to it at this point. :feelscry:

My question is what are the mid and endgame tactics you use to keep the scheme going Or how do I handle the pressure of foids wanting to meet the Chad? Since I have a very limited pool of Chad photos in my arsenal. Any tips @Reddit_is_for_cucks
Or anybody who have done this before?

Bro, just stop. You should have never begun this to begin with.

I did this a few months ago too actually.

Do you mind posting the pictures of your Chadfish (and your matches) here?

The end goal is to get them hooked on talking to you daily which will take like 4 months and once they invest had much time taking to you? They might as well give our chance cuz past 4 months were fun.

Or you can lead them in major and then ghost them aka poison the dating pool so foids stop using dating apps

Or you can just get regular nudes from different foods daily. That would be a coomer solution

Imagine how different your life would have been had you been born chad.
Imagine how different your mindset would be, how happy you'd be, how you'd wake up every morning and peacefully go to sleep every night
Imagine all the good memories you'd have

The end goal is to get them hooked on talking to you daily which will take like 4 months and once they invest had much time taking to you? They might as well give our chance cuz past 4 months were fun.

Or you can lead them in major and then ghost them aka poison the dating pool so foids stop using dating apps

Or you can just get regular nudes from different foods daily. That would be a coomer solution
How often do girls want your picture I.e. "can you take a picture of yourself babe"
Kinda situation. How do you deal with that situation especially if you very low on photos.

I believe some people who chadfish are masochistic.

To pretend to be a chad, get a girl to actually like you and seem interested in you and just knowing in the back of your head the attention they're giving you is not because of who you are, but because of the fake looks you put online, which means that they're not interested in you and if they found out how you actually looked they would leave you alone.
You have to seriously hate yourself to put you in that mental fight. To literally feel how it is to not be who you are and still knowing that you will never get that feeling naturally or genuinely and that this girl would never get to see you or physically be with you.

Just stop.

How do you continue to talk to them off tinder? They will want to see your face surely so how would you make it work on SC?

Chadfishing is a brutal cope.

Do you mind posting the pictures of your Chadfish (and your matches) here?
Sure
20200903 231717

There is another 6+ that I did not include, not sure if I censored it too much, maybe I'm just paranoid.

Gain their trust and then verbally abuse them until their confidence is stomped into the mud.

Sure
View attachment 332455
There is another 6+ that I did not include, not sure if I censored it too much, maybe I'm just paranoid.
I wanted to see their faces lol.
Just to check what kind of foids a Chad(fish) could get.

But it's alright if you don't feel comfortable with that.

I wanted to see their faces lol.
Just to check what kind of foids a Chad(fish) could get.

But it's alright if you don't feel comfortable with that.
4/10 girl to a 8/10 girls matched with me.

you inklers cant get girls because of your toxic attitude towards women, also women can magically sense you post on incel forums :soy:

Chadfishing is a brutal cope.
I believe some people who chadfish are masochistic.

To pretend to be a chad, get a girl to actually like you and seem interested in you and just knowing in the back of your head the attention they're giving you is not because of who you are, but because of the fake looks you put online, which means that they're not interested in you and if they found out how you actually looked they would leave you alone.
You have to seriously hate yourself to put you in that mental fight. To literally feel how it is to not be who you are and still knowing that you will never get that feeling naturally or genuinely and that this girl would never get to see you or physically be with you.

Just stop.
While it is true to some extent, I just do it for the trolling and hurting thier feelings
How do you continue to talk to them off tinder? They will want to see your face surely so how would you make it work on SC?
Plot twist @Reddit_is_for_cucks is actually the chad.

Last edited:
While it is true to some extent, I just do it for the trolling and hurting thier feelings

Plot twist @Reddit_is_for_cucks is actually the chad.
How can a Muslim be a mentalcel ? Most Muslims are lowinhib

There's nothing more to be learned by Chadfishing. Women are whores for Chad, we know that already. What more do you need to know? It's like trying to continue having a conversation with NPC after they've given you the directions in a quest.

Which they get over it within an hour when they find someone else to fuck.

Crush their egos brother. Set up a date and when she'll text you "I'm waiting for you where are you?" Just text her back saying "oh I went there and saw you but you looked fatter in person so I can't date you" something like that. Or get them hooked to your chadfish and then make them insecure about their looks by saying "uh your nose is big" "my ex had bigger lips". Or you can just text them straight away "hey! Congratulations on the transition (mtf) It must be tough" use your brain nigga. Make them insecure so that they waste their money on worthless plastic surgeries and ruin their faces. Use the blackpill for your advantage.

How often do girls want your picture I.e. "can you take a picture of yourself babe"
Kinda situation. How do you deal with that situation especially if you very low on photos.

Umm usually you are suppose to follow a chad who posts regularly on social media so you just send her his picture daily (the ones he post)

If you look in hackforum, you can find a spoofing app called “snxp” that lets you upload snap from camera and send it as real snapchats

Last edited:
Umm usually you are suppose to follow a chad who posts regularly on social media so you just send her his picture daily (the ones he post)

If you look in hackforum, you can find a spoofing app called “snxp” that lets you upload snap from camera and send it as real snapchats
How about getting the verification mark since a few of them asked if your verified? Or does the real chad know that you linked your social media (sorry for asking so much questions never used social media or dating apps before)

Last edited:
Crush their egos brother. Set up a date and when she'll text you "I'm waiting for you where are you?" Just text her back saying "oh I went there and saw you but you looked fatter in person so I can't date you" something like that. Or get them hooked to your chadfish and then make them insecure about their looks by saying "uh your nose is big" "my ex had bigger lips". Or you can just text them straight away "hey! Congratulations on the transition (mtf) It must be tough" use your brain nigga. Make them insecure so that they waste their money on worthless plastic surgeries and ruin their faces. Use the blackpill for your advantage.

Do this. Women ghost men all the time on dating apps after agreeing to dates so start racking up points for the team.

How about getting the verification mark since a few of them asked if your verified? Or does the real chad know that you linked your social media (sorry for asking so much questions never used social media or dating apps before)

Just tell girls to give you their snap so they know you are legit

Just tell girls to give you their snap so they know you are legit
Any particular areas to get chad photos and thier social media I heard jawline.cuts.cake is a good place to find them but I want to hear your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back