Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I just talked to my oneitis (get in, you fucking have to read this insanity)

So, we agreed to talk over the phone. I got out to walk in the forest as every night and called her. I wanted to basically seal the fucking deal forever and have her never talk to me again.

At first we just talked about some irrelevant stuff from school, but I turned her attention to the point of the conversation. She started using honeyed words and I told her to stop leading me on and cut to the chase. Then, I told her that she needs to stop leading me on and that she has rejected me three times already, and that I have no intent of humiliating myself and asking her again.

I asked her what the fuck does she want from me. She replied

Now, I shall quote her exact words:

"I want you to love me, but I want to remain just friends with you"

I started fucking laughing and told her I understand. I am good enough to be her jester but not good enough to be her boyfriend. She told me she cannot imagine being in a relationship with me and that my demands are unrealistic. My demands are that she does not cheat on me and text or hang out with other men and that she ceases all communication to this one chad that wants to fuck her. I told her that I expect that from her and that I would of course respect any demands she had for me.

She told me that she has no interest in that Chad romantically, but does not want to cease communication with him because apparently "they both love talking to each other" .

I told her that this is not going to work out and to please stop talking to me altogether, wished her good night and hung up.

Now, I know it is incredibly dangerous to post things like that online because if she sees this I will easily be doxxed, as @BlkPillPres pointed out. I do not give a fuck, I had to share this insanity with you.

Dear A, if by any chance you are reading this, you probably realized that I am an incel by now. Fuck you. I loved you and you humiliated me and played me like a fucking violin. I do not blame you, to be honest. Every shallow, disgusting foid would choose that Chad over me, right? I was stupid to believe you would date me in the first place. Feel free to share this realization with EVERYONE. I do not give a fuck. Yours truly, Lucifer.

A kind reminder to any mod that this is not bragging in any fucking way. Read the fucking thread. If you decide to warn me or delete this, I swear on Lilith that I shall invoke a fucking incubus and he will come and rape you tonight. Thanks.

idk man but why talk about demandds when you havent fucked her

just say sex or gtfo

Every part of every of your posts in this thread are cringe worthy and cucked. Just lol tbh

blah blah blah you are short and unattractive move on. yes even teenagers torture people like you at their age.

bro, you're a fucking incel, you have no room to be making demands. Tell her that she can cuck you with Chad if thats what it takes to get inbetween her legs.
:feelskek:
She just needs someone to entertain her when there are no chads around and I am perfect for jestermaxxing unironically because I am interesting.
Can you say something interesting to prove this?

I want you to work for me, but I don't want to pay your wage.
I want you to give me your car, but I don't want to pay for it.
I want my muscles to grow, but I don't want to train.
I want my room to be clean, but I don't want to clean up.
I want you to come with me to the show, but I want you to buy both tickets.
I want a degree, but I don't want to study.

Probably the least blackpilled guy on the forum
Probably the least blackpilled guy on the forum

If he was taller I would put 10,000 and not 1000.
Look, the guy is nt, lowinhib and very very young. The only reason, as I see it, for him not getting that stacye is because of HIS terms for her to not talk or text to guys, something that in the west is not usual. If he accept her texting to guys, he may get her. And in this age it's not betabuxing.

I never had a oneitis in my life. I took the blackpill pretty early on, I stopped treating foids like something special, there were just fuckmeat. I never felt any deeper emotional connection to them given what kind of vile creatures they are.

You seem pretty bluepilled too me .
I prescribe one entire reading of the Scientific blackpill and a binge of @FACEandLMS Videos .

If she rejects you one time , dont try again .
And to be honest , if shes good looking and still wants to be friends , you are not as ugly as you think.
This

I can't even be friends with girls and you got her number JFL. What's her rating

Well, she is pretty pure but still a whore in the making. She did not even have a first kiss yet my

jfl if you actually believe that , look at what they do not at what they say

That's what having a oneitis warrants -- devastation.

As for me and my oneitis, well let's just say she blocked me for the rest of eternity and told me she'd call the police if I contacted her again.

If he was taller I would put 10,000 and not 1000.
Look, the guy is nt, lowinhib and very very young. The only reason, as I see it, for him not getting that stacye is because of HIS terms for her to not talk or text to guys, something that in the west is not usual. If he accept her texting to guys, he may get her. And in this age it's not betabuxing.
r u implying he needs to be a cuck

Just make a sacrifice with that bitch in the name of Lucifer:fire:

I will guarantee Lucifer will like that sacrifice

Go take the :redpill: and stuff; read up on 'game'. As much of an industry that it is, it will help your situation

bro, you're a fucking incel, you have no room to be making demands. Tell her that she can cuck you with Chad if thats what it takes to get inbetween her legs.
You're the sort of phaggot to enter an Open relationship and call yourself "Better than those Inkels" because you get to cuddle with her every night whilst Chad's semen is dripping out of her.

Cuck.

she just texts me
Mogs me ngl tbh

cuck if not Larp. I'd just quit giving her validation and cut ties immediately.
Do you think those interactions and that response is what you would expect FROM A WOMAN WHO IS DISGUSTED BY YOUR LACK OF ATTRACTIVENESS

OBVIOUSLY NO

She clearly likes you on some level, the average guy on this site can't even get a woman to befriend him, much more bite her neck and not get a sexual assault charge

Bitch is probably waiting for you to make a move and be forceful, invite her to the forest at night and try to forcefully kiss her after walking+talking for a bit and taking in the scenery, tell her she's yours and you want her, if you get slapped and pushed away its over, if she responds well LARP TIME IS OVER, GTFO THE SITE

Don't bother replying back that it worked, just don't even come back if she responds well to your advances, I don't want to hear about that shit, would make you seem like a larp even more

Dude you aren't incel, you'll probably get laid in by 18, just today I walked by a woman and saw her face turn into a look of disgust as soon as I came into view, have you even experienced that shit, have you experienced it so much that you feel yourself holding back a laugh everytime it happens (it happens every now and then), has it become so normalized to you that you expect it, you assume every woman watching you is disgusted, every group of women laughing is about it, etc, I doubt it, when you get to that point come back here.
Also this.

OP you've even been on a date with a foid.
You even have conversations with foids (even have them texting you).

At 5'2 (16?), you still have room for growth. I doubt you'll grow to 6'0+, but growing an extra 3-6 inches may happen and as blkpillpres stated: foids don't treat you like a revolting alien.

Last edited:
That's what having a oneitis warrants -- devastation.

As for me and my oneitis, well let's just say she blocked me for the rest of eternity and told me she'd call the police if I contacted her again.
hell of a good resolution ngl

Oh so he is like 15

@First loss
How are you on such good terms with a female? (ever ask yourself that, do you realize how peculiar your situation is)

E.g.

You did that shit to a woman and she was still on speaking terms with you, even saying - "I want you to love me, but I want to remain just friends with you"

Do you think those interactions and that response is what you would expect FROM A WOMAN WHO IS DISGUSTED BY YOUR LACK OF ATTRACTIVENESS

OBVIOUSLY NO

She clearly likes you on some level, the average guy on this site can't even get a woman to befriend him, much more bite her neck and not get a sexual assault charge

Bitch is probably waiting for you to make a move and be forceful, invite her to the forest at night and try to forcefully kiss her after walking+talking for a bit and taking in the scenery, tell her she's yours and you want her, if you get slapped and pushed away its over, if she responds well LARP TIME IS OVER, GTFO THE SITE

Don't bother replying back that it worked, just don't even come back if she responds well to your advances, I don't want to hear about that shit, would make you seem like a larp even more

Dude you aren't incel, you'll probably get laid in by 18, just today I walked by a woman and saw her face turn into a look of disgust as soon as I came into view, have you even experienced that shit, have you experienced it so much that you feel yourself holding back a laugh everytime it happens (it happens every now and then), has it become so normalized to you that you expect it, you assume every woman watching you is disgusted, every group of women laughing is about it, etc, I doubt it, when you get to that point come back here.
He alway seemed like a failed normie to me. It's just a matter of time before he gets laid. Idk why he's even here.

Why are always those postmaxxed ones the biggest larpers?

You did right, OP.

You need to badboy this shit & tell her you have no demands, take her firsts then ditch once you sense she's after different dicks; it's what Chad does so fraud it if at all possible.

Holy shit everyone on this forum mogs me... :( :( :(

I get it OP, you're not a Chad, but you get more attention than most of us ever will. When a Stacy sees my face I swear she runs away at Olympic-qualifying speed.

she basically wanted you to be an obedient cuck orbiter while she got plowed by chad, all the while u gave her attention and feed her ego.

good on you for cutting the whore loose.

it was a cancer weighing you down
He's 16.

Cringe and bluepilled. OP needs to get a hooker.

why the fuck do we have 16 yr olds who are thinking they are incel.

JFL @ this school kid drama

Last edited:
you deserve this for being naive enough to be led on in the first place, foid are all degenerates and cannot be trusted you shouldnt even acknowledge them as human beings, if you want her rape her, otherwise cut contact
Give him a break he's a 16 year old kid.

so am i and i dont fall for this shit, blackpilled since i was 12 tbh

I read oneitis, I say cuck. Wont read a single word LOL

Don't be a beta orbiter to her. She almost certainly have a strong interest in that Chad, but why would she say that to you?
Also, I highly doubt that she would read an incel site.

I too want talk with young girls, but this new young generation is hopeless

Start treating her like shit and let her know the whore she is

Yes. He is and I refuse that.
are you trolling? you're the last guy who could claim that they refuse to be a cuck in this entire forum. you orbit someone who told you to fuck off and eat shit 10 seperate times and literally claim to be worshipping a female. i hope for your sake that the second point is you trying to seem cool and dark and edgy, at least.

So, we agreed to talk over the phone. I got out to walk in the forest as every night and called her. I wanted to basically seal the fucking deal forever and have her never talk to me again.

At first we just talked about some irrelevant stuff from school, but I turned her attention to the point of the conversation. She started using honeyed words and I told her to stop leading me on and cut to the chase. Then, I told her that she needs to stop leading me on and that she has rejected me three times already, and that I have no intent of humiliating myself and asking her again.

I started fucking laughing and told her I understand. I am good enough to be her jester but not good enough to be her boyfriend. She told me she cannot imagine being in a relationship with me and that my demands are unrealistic. My demands are that she does not cheat on me and text or hang out with other men and that she ceases all communication to this one chad that wants to fuck her. I told her that I expect that from her and that I would of course respect any demands she had for me.

She told me that she has no interest in that Chad romantically, but does not want to cease communication with him because apparently "they both love talking to each other" .

I told her that this is not going to work out and to please stop talking to me altogether, wished her good night and hung up.

Now, I know it is incredibly dangerous to post things like that online because if she sees this I will easily be doxxed, as @BlkPillPres pointed out. I do not give a fuck, I had to share this insanity with you.

Dear A, if by any chance you are reading this, you probably realized that I am an incel by now. Fuck you. I loved you and you humiliated me and played me like a fucking violin. I do not blame you, to be honest. Every shallow, disgusting foid would choose that Chad over me, right? I was stupid to believe you would date me in the first place. Feel free to share this realization with EVERYONE. I do not give a fuck. Yours truly, Lucifer.

A kind reminder to any mod that this is not bragging in any fucking way. Read the fucking thread. If you decide to warn me or delete this, I swear on Lilith that I shall invoke a fucking incubus and he will come and rape you tonight. Thanks.

You fucked up with that equality bullshit.

Relationship dynamics are all about power and who has the most of it.

Cunts want to be completely dominated by alpha male Chads and your mewling capitulation of "I would of course respect any demands she had for me" only screams beta male incel weakness.

As the Chads/PUA's often point out to people like us you also have to provide drama for cunts with push pull head games as well make them ever so slightly uncomfortable in your presence by small attempts to escalate things towards physical intimacy where you want it to go ie try to kiss her if you are in her presence or make efforts to touch her.

No I'm not saying do it in a Donald Trump "grab her by the pussy" sort of way but touch her in ways that subtley imply ownership like putting your arm around her, going for a hug, etc basic shit like that.

You've been far too direct with this cunt if you actually want to get her in bed and or have her as a girlfriend.

Cunts once again only respect/desire indirect head games and escalations towards physical intimacy.

Typical male "straight shooter" stuff just doesn't work with them unless you're an ultra famous, ultra rich, ultra hunky and hot highly sought after rockstar/movie star Chad.

are you trolling? you're the last guy who could claim that they refuse to be a cuck in this entire forum. you orbit someone who told you to fuck off and eat shit 10 seperate times and literally claim to be worshipping a female. i hope for your sake that the second point is you trying to seem cool and dark and edgy, at least.
Orbit? Where the fuck have you read that I orbited her? Also if by worshiping a female you mean me being a demonolator and worshiping Lilith, why are you even commenting of what if you claim that I just LARP?

Also, please fuck off. If I had your looks I would have ascended long fucking ago.

You fucked up with that equality bullshit.

Relationship dynamics are all about power and who has the most of it.

Cunts want to be completely dominated by alpha male Chads and your mewling capitulation of "I would of course respect any demands she had for me" only screams beta male incel weakness.

As the Chads/PUA's often point out to people like us you also have to provide drama for cunts with push pull head games as well make them ever so slightly uncomfortable in your presence by small attempts to escalate things towards physical intimacy where you want it to go ie try to kiss her if you are in her presence or make efforts to touch her.

No I'm not saying do it in a Donald Trump "grab her by the pussy" sort of way but touch her in ways that subtley imply ownership like putting your arm around her, going for a hug, etc basic shit like that.

You've been far too direct with this cunt if you actually want to get her in bed and or have her as a girlfriend.

Cunts once again only respect/desire indirect head games and escalations towards physical intimacy.

Typical male "straight shooter" stuff just doesn't work with them unless you're an ultra famous, ultra rich, ultra hunky and hot highly sought after rockstar/movie star Chad.
True tbh.

Orbit? Where the fuck have you read that I orbited her? Also if by worshiping a female you mean me being a demonolator and worshiping Lilith, why are you even commenting of what if you claim that I just LARP?

Also, please fuck off. If I had your looks I would have ascended long fucking ago.

True tbh.
you’re also the last guy who could call me a fakecel, because i can see all those brag threads you’ve been warned for.

I wish I could give you life advice and shit but I'm 17 and your 16 I can't say much I have 0 experiance myself but I will say this much test the waters slowly but surely introduce a concept to her why trust is important to her don't do it quick but do it slowly introduce the concept and test the waters until finally she agrees Foids aren't stupid their smarter than half the dudes here they see what they can get away with and they work with that

women expect ugly guys to be their eunuch-gay-friend, a girl also tried doing that with me but i told her to go to hell
Amen. The days of letting these used up cunts treat us like low class ugly jester servants are over. Death to the unfairness and oppression/bullshit.
to anyone doubting the necessity of an age restriction of this site I hope this thread serves as a perfect illustration why it's needed
These cucked and bullshit warning happy mods need to really make/put an age restriction in the rules. 20 and up as an incel is real suffering. Period and fact/truth.

Last edited: