Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I just thought of this shit, it's quite 'scary'

• Thread starter Deleted member 30912
  • Start date
Deleted member 30912

Deleted member 30912

Free Derick Chauvin
-
The events a century ago, between WW1 and WW2 (Weimar-era) is pretty well matched up to what's unfolding today, just 90 years later; 1918 - 1920s, the spread of communism and Weimar degeneracy in Europe increases ten-fold, then to 2018 - 2020s same shit is happening, but globally. 1930 - 1940s (the rise of fascism in-response to communism) all-out war breaks out, starting with the Spanish Civil War (1936) then WW2 begins (late 1930s). I believe there will eventually be a communist revolution in the United States (civil war, starting in mid-late 2020s), then in some EU countries (Spain in particular) will possibly become fascist again, maybe. The events kind of match up to what happened last century. There really is no joke behind that ol' saying of "History repeats".

hopefully everyone nukes each other

It's just a coincidence. What will actually happen is much worse than what you describe in this thread.

It's just a coincidence. What will actually happen is much worse than what you describe in this thread.
I would believe that. It's just a little thing that I wanted to point out.

Last edited:
History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new. Sometimes people say, “Here is something new!” But actually it is old; nothing is ever truly new.

Can we just make sure this holocaust actually happens???

Can we just make sure this holocaust actually happens???
Haha
History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new. Sometimes people say, “Here is something new!” But actually it is old; nothing is ever truly new.
It'll continue, but yes, definitely nothing new on the table.

it'll be way more fun this time i can vouch for that

As long as i get shot, then im on board

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back