Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just threw up

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
My fucking stomach is dog shit I am incel outside and inside I have no clue why my stomach can’t tolerate slightly above average amounts of food ffs I’m tryna bulk up I look like a zombie
Fuck me ive has stomach issues for as long as I can remember and it’s not even like I drink alcohol or smth
Fucking chad drinks whiskey and he’s fine while I vomit my meal

My fucking stomach is dog shit I am incel outside and inside I have no clue why my stomach can’t tolerate slightly above average amounts of food ffs I’m tryna bulk up I look like a zombie
Fuck me ive has stomach issues for as long as I can remember and it’s not even like I drink alcohol or smth
Same tbh
I wouldn't even be able to start a bulking diet without feeling nauseous.

Mogs me because I'm trying hard to lose weight.

Same tbh
I wouldn't even be able to start a bulking diet without feeling nauseous.
I think it’s the Indian food I eat not only is it repulsive but the spices and shitty oils used has no doubt taken a toll on my stomach lining
I try to avoid it when I can but I gotta eat if that’s all my family makes

I get nauseous during workouts and after eating as well, it’s over.

I think it’s the Indian food I eat not only is it repulsive but the spices and shitty oils used has no doubt taken a toll on my stomach lining
I try to avoid it when I can but I gotta eat if that’s all my family makes
Brutal.
Try bulking on regular plain chicken slices, veggies and fruits like others do would be my advice tbh

chicken meat is the best thing we have tbh

chad can eat 6000 calories a day without trying. Its over.

Feels bad man. You can try a liquid diet.

brootal, you should probably get it checkid out tbh

WARNING: Your lower esophageal sphincter and hiatus is too weak to prevent reflux. You can't eat high calorie diet and you can't workout because working out weakens the hiatus over time (in some people who have bad genes). I know this very well because I have this too, although my condition is not as bad as yours. If you keep this up, you will get esophageal cancer, I am not even kidding. I recommend getting an endoscopy and barium x-ray.

Can you sleep at night without any problems?
Yea I sleep fine
I think it’s the shitty Indian food causing heart burn idk
Diet and portion size plays a factor but so does the impact of vigorous exercises like singing or weight lifting which puts sustained stress on the diaphragm leading to a weakening of the hiatus over time which causes the reflux and vomiting. This disease (GERD) has nothing to do with the stomach lining, but rather the esophageal lining. GERD has to do with the compromised strength of the natural anti-reflux barrier of the stomach (lower esophageal sphincter, crural sling, diaphragm hiatus) and your anti-reflux barrier is clearly weak.
That actually makes a lot of sense I get car sick really fucking easily for as long as I can remember got damn that’s dogshit