Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just told my mom I would rape a foid who rejected sex with me because of my loose skin

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Some of you may know I’m part loose skin cel after losing over 100 pounds. I told my mother if I ever almost ascend but a girl gets disgusted because of my loose skin and backs out of having sex I would lose my shit, beat the foid, and then rape her.

My mom said I need to be careful with my actions, because then I would go to prison. JFL she didn’t even care about me hurting the foid.

She then went on about some blue pilled nonsense. I am glad I can be open with my mom.

Some of you may know I’m part loose skin cel after losing over 100 pounds. I told my mother if I ever almost ascend but a girl gets disgusted because of my loose skin and backs out of having sex I would lose my shit, beat the foid, and then rape her.

My mom said I need to be careful with my actions, because then I would go to prison. JFL she didn’t even care about me hurting the foid.

She then went on about some blue pilled nonsense. I am glad I can be open with my mom.
Based tbh

Black guy laughing

If I had dentures on while reading this thread I'd probably laugh so hard that they'd fall out. Lowinhibmogs me tbh

Last edited:

lmao funny mom
Also, that sucks, seems like that is what awaits me when I lose weight as well.
Can't you get a surgery for this?
If I had dentures on while reading this thread I'd probably laugh so hard that they'd fall out. Lowinhibmogs me tbh
you were right, it was funny JFL

Based tbh
Wtf that shit ain't based, it's retarded. Why would you say something like that to your mom or anyone? You know what she gonna do now? She's gonna go tell her acquaintances about her rapy son and he's gonna be in serious trouble if he's ever under investigation for a rape accusation, even if the accusation is false. Never say you would rape someone when talking with people irl

Wtf that shit ain't based, it's retarded. Why would you say something like that to your mom or anyone? You know what she gonna do now? She's gonna go tell her acquaintances about her rapy son and he's gonna be in serious trouble if he's ever under investigation for a rape accusation, even if the accusation is false. Never say you would rape someone when talking with people irl
:soy:

Like mother, like son. Based. :chad:
I wish my mom would support my criminal endeavors

JFL your mom really cares about you if that's her response, she didn't even give a fuck about the woman, this is some rare shit

JFL your mom really cares about you if that's her response, she didn't even give a fuck about the woman, this is some rare shit
Yes. She loves me very so. She doesn’t want me to be inkwel anymore. She even helped me get rhino. Based mother cel tbhtbh

Based and lowinhib

Sounds like your mum is pretty based tbh

Have you been dropping blackpills on her?

Dmwugsw004931 png332404

I wish I had your mom boyo. My parents are worst.

hahahah, holy shit that is so based

I'm losing my shit on the floor crying from how funny this is! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She even helped me get rhino.
Wish my mom was like yours. She seems to be extremely based. Whenever I ask for advice my mom gives me some blue-pilled garbage about praying to God to find a good christian woman and how all my problems will disappear if I read The Bible jfl.

Your mom loves you. :)

This is such a huge thing. If I didn't have my family, I really wonder if I'd still be around.

Yeah, that shit's pretty stupid. If you live with her, now she's going to be monitoring your site data and history, treat you off, and probably get you a psychiatrist. Why the fuck would you want these things? I get the need to vent, but do it here please, no need to complicate your life further.

You have a good mother. Be nice to her.

Maybe you could get your mom to help you finance a rape dungeon with a very deep well in your basement? You could also go in on an animals incinerator too. You probably don't want the freshly raped whores walking around.

Maybe you could get your mom to help you finance a rape dungeon with a very deep well in your basement? You could also go in on an animals incinerator too. You probably don't want the freshly raped whores walking around.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

I'm losing my shit on the floor crying from how funny this is! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wish my mom was like yours. She seems to be extremely based. Whenever I ask for advice my mom gives me some blue-pilled garbage about praying to God to find a good christian woman and how all my problems will disappear if I read The Bible jfl.
Same thing with my mom. juSt prAy brO!

Lol any woman who gets naked with me is not getting out without getting dicked down. This is how biology works baby can't back out now.

Yeah, that shit's pretty stupid. If you live with her, now she's going to be monitoring your site data and history, treat you off, and probably get you a psychiatrist. Why the fuck would you want these things? I get the need to vent, but do it here please, no need to complicate your life further.
There are a lot of stupid people here or maybe they just don't care. Btw I like your avi bro

Lol any woman who gets naked with me is not getting out without getting dicked down. This is how biology works baby can't back out now.
Based

Shove ur loose skin in a foids mouth

I would never

I never had to lose pounds because I cannot become fat be grateful for being a fatcel, you cans till lose weight