Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just took some food out of my trash and ate it

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Now I dont have to leave my house to get more food. Hobomaxxing is pretty legit

That's nasty bro ngl.

349C3E1A 1FD9 4279 8621 46858EE3DF80

dumpster diving boio its good cope

What kind of food was it

Some next level shit there, don't think I could ever do that

Why doesn’t this have a lifefuel tag?

Some additional protein.

Tbh I’ve taken full bags of snacks out of the trash, because eat a few a toss out the whole thing, why not?

You're a richcel too if I am not mistaken...

I never took food, but I once brought home a CRT tv someone threw and used it to play PS2 games.

It truly never began

I can't judge. Did the same thing at work. Was the middle of the night. Alone at work and everything closed. I was thirsty asf and dehydrated. I tried to drink from the tap water it tasted funny (I think it had chloride) so I stopped and went back to my spot. Then I saw some soda in the trash can and said fuck it.

You don't keep your money by doing silly thing such as buying fresh food when there is perfectly good food in the trash.
If you were that frugal you'd not have trashed perfectly good food in the first place.

Thats actually disgusting, go to fucking McDonalds if you want food bro. Its fine if you're homeless but if you have a roof over your head, you shouldn't do that.

I’ve done similar things. I once ate a perfectly good slice of pizza I found on the top of a trash can.

Just eat a trash sandwich br0.

Just order some food man.

I only dumpster dive when I'm low in cash

At least you didn't eat from a public dumpter like the normies.
If your place is clean, I don't see the problem.

Should have just ordered food or went hungry tbh; you can get a nasty infection from eating trash food.

It's "on" cash
English prepositions are stupid
ok

At least you don't have grammatical cases

Low inhib slayer ded srs just order food bro ded srs

I hope you are lying.

I hope you are lying.

no, bro

I didn't eat the entire sandwich, though. It was fucking huge. I just ate about half of it. I may have ate more if it didn't have chipotle mayo on it. Mayo is fucking gross when it isn't cold. I didn't eat the bottom part where the mayo pooled up in.

Just pee in water bottles and drink your pee bro

no, bro

I didn't eat the entire sandwich, though. It was fucking huge. I just ate about half of it. I may have ate more if it didn't have chipotle mayo on it. Mayo is fucking gross when it isn't cold. I didn't eat the bottom part where the mayo pooled up in.

Tf is wrong with you?