Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just tried tinder

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
I think i should not have. I swiped right on everything

I. Swiped. Right. On. Everything. 

0 matches. 

I had it for three days. 

For the past hour I've just been staring at the ceiling wondering when Allah will make me die as a Shaheed before shaytan gets me. 

What is the point of existing at all right now. 

I am at an absolute loss. This was a mistake. This was a KIA of my confidence. Pure light absorbing blackpill. I just want to die.

I warned you

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-If-you-re-NOT-CHAD-u-WILL-BE-GHOSTED-on-TINDER

It dosent end there friend. Even if by the grace of god you get matches, it will lead nowhere. There is no winning for us on any platform, in any era or any location.

At least you know the truth

/pol/cel said:
in any era or any location.

I wouldn't say any era or location
In Thailand and other Asian countries we have a significantly higher chance of getting laid 
Plus women only became extremely picky in the 21st century, before that they didn't have much choice

It doesn't truley hurt until you get unlimited matches with a catfish account

Rahmawn said:
I wouldn't say any era or location
In Thailand and other Asian countries we have a significantly higher chance of getting laid 
Plus women only became extremely picky in the 21st century, before that they didn't have much choice

That loophole only works if your White. Being the wrong kind of ethnicel is an instant death sentence.

as if 3 days is enough time to determine if its successful dude, i tried for 2 months and 0 matches.

I don't get religious incels. How don't you lose that blind faith when you can see that your god isn't so merciful or powerful after all? I'd start to wonder if the infidels don't have a point actually...

Ive had my Badoo profile for 3 years now. 12 matches over the the time. All matches consisted of bots/transvestites. No actual females matched me for 3 fucking years. I gave up after that

Its over, tinder is a pretty good indicator of where you stand, lol @ the delusion blue pilled copers on reddit thinking tinder isn't legit

opsec said:
For the past hour I've just been staring at the ceiling wondering when Allah will make me die as a Shaheed before shaytan gets me. 

What is the point of existing at all right now. 

I am at an absolute loss. This was a mistake. This was a KIA of my confidence. Pure light absorbing blackpill. I just want to die

it's terrible indeed

FeminismsCancer said:
I don't get religious incels. How don't you lose that blind faith when you can see that your god isn't so merciful or powerful after all? I'd start to wonder if the infidels don't have a point actually...

please

what da phukka

Brother if you post here, the shaytaan has already gotten you. The only place for you and I is jahannam.

I should try it again, but I had similar soul destroying results. Set ages 18 - 55+ and out of 1000+ right swipes on everything female a couple of single mothers older than me like me back. 2 ignored my messages and the other who lived a long way from me said we can just be friends only. A few nice younger women liked me back, but they said it was by accident or were bots.

Another liked me back to say it's creepy a guy the age of her dad who looks like me liked her back. Then unmatched me.