Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just wanna be a nord so fucking bad why was i made fucks sake i ask this every fucking day.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I swear this shit is so fucking annoying 0 nordic genes being born with a subhuman mongoloid of a father wasting precious north indian genes which have higher amounts of whiter admixture and know suffering with the mongoloid look i swear life is a cruel shit show.

I need some fucking nord genes it's over without some nord genes i don't know how i cope with this shit

I just want straight hair and less body hair would be nice too.
Such is med life.

I don't like nord looks

I swear this shit is so fucking annoying 0 nordic genes being born with a subhuman mongoloid of a father wasting precious north indian genes which have higher amounts of whiter admixture and know suffering with the mongoloid look i swear life is a cruel shit show.

I need some fucking nord genes it's over without some nord genes i don't know how i cope with this shit

Eat some genes.

I'm a nord incel. Another example of a nord incel is that Nevergiveup guy on YouTube. Channel is called nevergiveup.

I'm a nord incel. Another example of a nord incel is that Nevergiveup guy on YouTube. Channel is called nevergiveup.

HOW Can you cope knowing human gods produced you

I am white. White girls treated me like crap my entire life.

HOW Can you cope knowing human gods produced you
And once upon a time there was hyperborea where giants lived... I wish i was a giant instead.

would you like the blonde hair too?

I want to be a 7/10 with good health, athleticism and intelligence. No desire to be fuckboi hot, I hate that shit.

Sounds like you want to be nordic

Same. I hate being over 99% curry, DNA test confirmed. Just lol at this scam of a life. Just lol LOLLOLOLOL

If I could choose I would rather have black hair ngl
same tbhtbh. I've always thought black hair looked better than brown or blond.

Same tbh I had the genes to be born a Chad but nature cockblocked my chances

I just want to be myself but Chad version

skyrim belongs to the nords

Other groups don’t even look human compared to Scandinavians. Their features are damn near angelic

I’m Nordic/Germanic and I’m an incel. Honestly dude it can’t save you from inceldom.

Other groups don’t even look human compared to Scandinavians. Their features are damn near angelic

Exactly the med cucks and other ''whites'' think they are those human gods jfl
I’m Nordic/Germanic and I’m an incel. Honestly dude it can’t save you from inceldom.

I am thinking your larping
I’m ashkenazi kike so I have some Germanic genes but I’m still ugly.

Brutal i swear jew admixure killed you