Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want a gf

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
All I want is a gf that doesn’t cheat or does some evil unnecessary shit. I don’t want to be a millionaire or be famous, I just want a wife and kids. No man should have to endure the pain that is this era of loneliness and despair. I know water is wet, but the inceldom is hitting really hard today and my rejections I’ve gotten lately truly illustrate how over it is for an ugly man.
3F49F6CD 990B 4689 A7CB 02DEDAF5A90B

I want a beautiful girlfriend tbh

I’d say you’re asking for too much but granted we’re both permavirgins there’s not much room to talk

what if your gf was really progressive and wanted to adopt a white/ethnic baby?

All I want is a gf that doesn’t cheat or does some evil unnecessary shit. I don’t want to be a millionaire or be famous, I just want a wife and kids. No man should have to endure the pain that is this era of loneliness and despair. I know water is wet, but the inceldom is hitting really hard today and my rejections I’ve gotten lately truly illustrate how over it is for an ugly man.
View attachment 396723
Sorry, chad only

Playing a game that's not rigged to your benefit is absolutely futile all that energy and time wasted on a pre determined game.

I don't want to have kids but I want a gf to.

I crave the release of my mortal coil

It's easier to become a millionare than to get a gf if you are an incel.

Having a young hot girlfriend who’s good in bed, fucks you often/doesn’t turn you down for sex all time like they do for betabux, and that doesn’t cheat on you is pretty much winning life. That and being rich are quite literally how one achieves true happiness and success. Everything else is cope tbh

Having a young hot girlfriend who’s good in bed, fucks you often/doesn’t turn you down for sex all time like they do for betabux, and that doesn’t cheat on you is pretty much winning life. That and being rich are quite literally how one achieves true happiness and success. Everything else is cope tbh
Yes man

Same here. I just want to cuddle and be accepted. I wish i had a chin like moz from the smiths and abbs like sly in rambo. Science is a pain in the ass man. I. I just want to do all the romance and love
Same here. I just want to cuddle and be accepted. I wish i had a chin like moz from the smiths and abbs like sly in rambo. Science is a pain in the ass man. I. I just want to do all the romance and love

same

I'll be forever miserable for this reason

Im so jealous of guys who marry their high school sweetheart

Every girl nowadays has had 10 boyfriends by 15 and thus doesnt even find relationships fun

Im so jealous of guys who marry their high school sweetheart

Every girl nowadays has had 10 boyfriends by 15 and thus doesnt even find relationships fun
Women only care about your face, literally nothing else matters. Status doesn’t even matter, you could work hard your whole life but if you have an ugly face a woman will treat you like a hobo. I have not yet seen one American billionaire with a good looking wife