Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want about 2 inches for LL

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
to be honest it isnt even alot. dont care if it even ascends me at this point, but it would do more for my confidence than anything else

i dont ask for much

Last edited:
I want about 6 inches for LL

The average obtained from this procedure is 2-3 inches, not 6. The truth is that that's the normal expectation. A 6 inch gain would either mean a much more risky and aggressive treatment or a result well outside of the normal distribution. The longer they have to make the bones grow, the more time, risk, and pain is involved. Plus, there's the risk of infection. This same technology is used on people who get into accidents and lose a portion of their bone.

i might, but the side effects sound pretty bad, like not being able to do shi with your legs
I’d say it’s still worth it.
The average obtained from this procedure is 2-3 inches, not 6. The truth is that that's the normal expectation. A 6 inch gain would either mean a much more risky and aggressive treatment or a result well outside of the normal distribution. The longer they have to make the bones grow, the more time, risk, and pain is involved. Plus, there's the risk of infection. This same technology is used on people who get into accidents and lose a portion of their bone.
Oh, ok, I guess it’s just over.

Tbh 3 on femur and 2 on tibia is enough to be a ogre mogger

I’d say it’s still worth it.

Oh, ok, I guess it’s just over.
Actually nvm you can get 6 inches from LL

Generally, the surgery can add 2 or 3 inches to a patient’s height, although a New York man using the pseudonym “Apotheosis” reported that he “grew” 6 inches as a result of his cosmetic surgery. (His original height was 5’6″.)

this is going to be you.
Tall anime character

disproportionately long legs look feminine and really bad tbh.

You should go for it... Start researching, get a job or mass savings from your current job and set a time/place/plan..

Being 5’9 would be pretty cool. Although it wouldn’t be much of a difference it would make me more confident in myself as you said. 5’9 is like the bare minimum height you can be without disgracing your gender. Plus it just sounds like a man’s height, you wouldn’t assume someone was a woman if you were told they were 5’9.

to be honest it isnt even alot. dont care if it even ascends me at this point, but it would do more for my confidence than anything else

i dont ask for much
Same Literally I need 2 inches to be considered not as incel

Also 1mm of jaw

Tbh that shit sounds very painful n shit. I don't think I would go through that shit even if I was a manlet.

Nah dude long legs are attractive on men too. I've read a research study on this
Tbh longer legs is much better, both aesthetically and functionality.