Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I just want some good painkillers like Xanax and Percocets to forget about everything but I can’t seem to find them. Is there a way I can fake an illness and get my parents to see a doctor and get these drugs?

Idk anything bout Xanax and percocets ngl. Ik they're always mentioned in rap songs tho

Idk anything bout Xanax and percocets ngl. Ik they're always mentioned in rap songs tho

i heard it’s a really good escape. Not as hard as heroin and such, it’s hard but less painful or whatever to take. Codeine you can die over your sleep if you take too much. I’d love that tbh

i heard it’s a really good escape. Not as hard as heroin and such, it’s hard but less painful or whatever to take. Codeine you can die over your sleep if you take too much. I’d love that tbh
Y some hard to get drug like that and not weed or alcohol?

shit will fuck you over more than you already are retard
trying growing shrooms or something

benzos type drugs are ok for a short while but will make you a fuckin zombie. try microdosing mushrooms instead.

shit will fuck you over more than you already are retard
trying growing shrooms or something

Idm it.
Y some hard to get drug like that and not weed or alcohol?
Because it’s all kept safe by doctors. Alcohol is in stores and probably in everybody’s home. Weed is “easy” but often laced with other drugs and shit

I want to try drugs too, especially LSD.
But there is no chance for me to get them... :cryfeels:

Because it’s all kept safe by doctors. Alcohol is in stores and probably in everybody’s home. Weed is “easy” but often laced with other drugs and shit
:feelsseriously: