Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want government mandated anthropomorphic doggo waifu

are you a furry?

are you a furry?
Eg18D2IXkAEyfOW

You don't have to be furry to want this

I just want government mandated PPP (pretty pony pussy)

sorry I prefer kitsunes because they have more tails.

Yea but what is it about? what's so appealing about it?
Well, kitsunes have animal ears and up to 9 tails (grow another one in a couple hundreds years). If you're tired your kitsune gf will allow you to rest in her fluffy and soft tails. But don't think she will let you do this all day, because kitsunes are also very playful and enjoy physical activity so she will try to wrestle you to see who is stronger. Of course given practice you will learn how to corner and immobilize her, but watch for your feet not to trip over her tails, she won't like it. Don't forget that kitsunes are mystic creatures who engage in fortunetelling. She will ask you to accompany her in rituals, so don't be too apprehensive towards it. Also kitsunes are very knowledgeable and wise creatures who enjoy sharing their knowledge about the past. Over a cup of tea your kitsune gf will gladly tell you about times when the world was young and innocent. You have to patiently wait until she depletes her magical powers for today and slips into serene slumber on your lap.

That's the most important stuff you need to know.

Well, kitsunes have animal ears and up to 9 tails (grow another one in a couple hundreds years). If you're tired your kitsune gf will allow you to rest in her fluffy and soft tails. But don't think she will let you do this all day, because kitsunes are also very playful and enjoy physical activity so she will try to wrestle you to see who is stronger. Of course given practice you will learn how to corner and immobilize her, but watch for your feet not to trip over her tails, she won't like it. Don't forget that kitsunes are mystic creatures who engage in fortunetelling. She will ask you to accompany her in rituals, so don't be too apprehensive towards it. Also kitsunes are very knowledgeable and wise creatures who enjoy sharing their knowledge about the past. Over a cup of tea your kitsune gf will gladly tell you about times when the world was young and innocent. You have to patiently wait until she depletes her magical powers for today and slips into serene slumber on your lap.

That's the most important stuff you need to know.

What about sexy time? will Kitsune gf allow me in her sugar walls?

doggo waifu. wtf

What about sexy time? will Kitsune gf allow me in her sugar walls?
Kitsunes are animal spirits in part so I think their libido should be pretty high.

tfw no anthro dog, fox, skunk, etc. gf

Official.gif