Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want someone to love is it really so bad?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I just to cuddle and kiss with someone, walk and talk together all night, watch a movie. Go to a restaurant. Get drunk together. I just want someone I could share my happiness with but it’s impossible because I am ugly and short and wear glasses and can’t talk with women. I don’t deserve love because of things I had no choice in. The genes gave me bad face and height and vision and environment made me socially regarded. It’s not my fucking fault and I am the one to take the blame. And yet no one supports me. No one says I am sorry and tries to help me. They just blame it on me.
This world is not for me. Waste of time living here.
Al I want now is to do some fun things this summer and then I will end it no point in living when you are alone. I am a starved child without money in McDonald’s. This is how I feel. Love surrounds me but I can’t have it. Is there a worse punishment? Am I living in hell? Mental tortures I endure every day are too much to handle. Please god help me if you truly love me.

Know your place, peasant! Love is not for you!

Yes, because you're a sub8 so you don't have the right to love and to be loved

Should have thought of that before you decided to be born ugly and short, inkwell

OP you can love whoever you want but it will not be returned, but unrequited is best type!

However I think if we formed incel quartets perhaps some foid wanting 4 servants will take us

yeah pretty much sums it up. At least u aren't alone in your pain

Try getting a pet my parents hate pets but if u live alone or have more accepting parents try getting a pet dog. I heard dogs can cure depression it’s not going to give you a deep and intimate relationship but it’s nice knowing something loves you in this world.

Love the lord jesus christ

Obligatory you arent entitled to love or sex comment.

But women are entitled to your respect and protection.

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

I'd honestly rather be in a world inhabited by nobody than be in a world inhabited by billions that actively hate or ignore me constantly.

So entitled.

Love will find you when you least expect it sweaty.

you're not entitled to it sweaty :feelsYall: