Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just want the good people to get laid.. And not the "nice guys'

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I don't care as much about getting laid or getting loved anymore.. I just wish the good nonchad people around me find love. Have you ever met a person online or irl that genuinely deserves to find love?

I found some people. I met the most nicest, thoughtful, understanding, loyal, truthful, caring and loving to ever walk on the planet. Yet those guys will never find love. Some I met in real life. Some I met on here. Alot of them are too beta and submissive to find love. Some of them are just held back by their looks.

Its even worse that they will just be dismissed as ''nice guys'' when half of them just want to be hugged and NO they ''dont feel entitled to it either'' They are convinced by normies that there is something horribly wrong with them and that they ard bad people.

While in reality its just because they arn't good looking.

I wouldn't mind living in this world if I can see at least ONE man finds a genuine role reversal relationship. The thing is.. Everyones says role reversal relationships exist but just visit /r/rolereversal. Nobody has any true role reversal relationships there. Just sad lonley men like me.
Even the role reversal section in 4chan got taken down because its just gotten sad.. No evidence of any role reversal relationships exist. Just what comes out of peoples mouths.

I would choose to stay an incel 4 the rest of my life if it means the good ppl I know irl and my friends here would magically find love from a woman the next day. This doesnt make me a volcel because magic doesn't exist.

Me FIRST, then those people second. That's just the way it is for selfishcels

Ok bring me cute adorable loli waifu of culture, we need to sit aside and watch human world burning

I wouldn't mind living in this world if I can see at least ONE man finds a genuine role reversal relationship. The thing is.. Everyones says role reversal relationships exist but just visit /r/rolereversal. Nobody has any true role reversal relationships there. Just sad lonley men like me.
Even the role reversal section in 4chan got taken down because its just gotten sad.. No evidence of any role reversal relationships exist. Just what comes out of peoples mouths.
You're looking for unicorns.

It’s over for many men, man. Society is unfair and shit.

Hopelessly beta indeed.