Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just want to drink through a fucking straw

G

Guest2

But I can't because my mouth is so fucking retarded. Especially when I go to McDonald's or smthn and can't drink anything without taking the fucking lid off and looking like a retard :lul:
So many things that normies don't have to worry about like that. While they're saving up to get a present for their girlfriends I'm going to need to save to get subscriptions of anti balding shit. It's not like they have to worry about their hairline when it's windy or a fucking straw. It's these kinds of little things that make me feel so ostracised from everyone else in real life.

You cant suck? That sucks...

what's the reason?

Damn, thats really bad. I just dont use straws bec. i want to produce less trash.

can’t get straws here because of sjws

Damn, thats really bad. I just dont use straws bec. i want to produce less trash.
I know but the point is that normies don't understand the things that they don't even have to think about that we struggle with.

They are starting to make them out of paper now.

They are starting to make them out of paper now.
Yeah I tried one the other week and couldn't use it at all. I just can't do paper ones at all because of the shape and density of then I guess. I had to wait until I got home and then drank it.

Dude, how are you going to give a blowjob if you can’t suck? :feelskek::p

Cleft lip means my lips are kinda deformed, so I can't use my mouth for things like straws without really trying and looking like a retard, or blowing up balloons etc.
I didn't know is it that bad. But thank you for information. Btw when will you give away your money. :feelstrash:

definitely over for strawcels